Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Merry #20 and Merry #21....

 ~ Welcome to my ~


Merry Day #20!

Sorry I've gotten a couple of days behind...
My husband and Ellie is on vacation for the next two weeks so that throws me off because we do things that I am usually not doing. 

Yesterday on Merry Day #20...
I started my day cutting out and sanding in preparation for painting these:

Untitled

Then Keith said...
tomorrow on Merry Day #21- I want to go to Evansville and I think we may get ourselves a Christmas present.
????
We are going to look at
Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium

Mama may getting herself a new car! He must be serious because he was moving money around this morning in accounts. We will see. 

But because of this change in plans, yesterday zero painting happened and lots of housework and laundry went on. So....
Not much else news today.

Merry Day 21!

Merry Christmas!

All my love, 
Vonna xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Bummer on the zero painting, but with the chores out of the way, car shopping might be more pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's a good reason for missing a day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice thing to do, looking for a new car! Santa hubby is good to yo. Enjoy your day, hugs from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun surprise. Enjoy the car shopping and FOV (focus on Vonna) time. When my son, Ben, was little all he had to say was FOB and his g'ma would respond. Things haven't changed much between them. I still enjoy my 2009 Toyota Highlander and that 4Runner looks like a lot of fun and capable of enabling all your crafting "needs".

    ReplyDelete