Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Merry Days 9, 10, 11, 12, 13...

 ~ Greetings and Warm Welcome to my blog ~


What happened?! 
5 days gone...I don't know necessarily what I did or what happened, but I bet it was pretty A-OK 
😀

So I last night I released another video tutorial...
it is based on two ornaments I created, that I am calling: Diorama Ornaments
Here they are:

Untitled


Untitled

If you'd like to learn how to make these, please watch my Video Tutorial: HERE 
There is more on the way....'tis the season of giving. I'd make sure to subscribe to my channel and ding the bell. 

Ellie is done with classes for now. She starts college classes, January 17. So we bought some puzzles and she has been working on them with her highness, Ms. Sophie:

Untitled

Untitled

Today I have lots scheduled...
including teaching/leading my adult religious education class at my church.

So I gotta run....
until next time, keep smiling and spreading that Christmas Joy - that's what every day should be about!

Merry Christmas!
Vonna xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Your diorama ornament finishes are darling. Awesome! Wishing you peace as you go about your day, Vonna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Sophie seems to want to be right there with the puzzle assembly and not be too far from Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Vonna: Oh my goodness, Ellie is a young woman, how time flies by.
    Thank-you for a wonderful tutorial on the diorama, easy to follow and great explanation on how to finish.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete