Monday, February 20, 2023

Buffalo Chicken Tenders and Zuchinni Parmesan "Fries"

 I love sharing recipes that I've come up with that works for my family. This is a seriously delicious meal that I make at least a couple of times a month. The only carbs is the Panko & bread crumbs used on the chicken. The rest of the carbs are just in the zucchini and negligible. 

Chicken Tenders 
 whatever quantity that you want, I rinse them, then put into a bowl and add milk and a eggs and a little pickle juice for tanginess. Untitled I don't do "quantities" I typically add enough milk to almost cover the tenders and add 1 egg for every pound of chicken. 

In a separate flat container mix equal parts of Italian Style Panko and Italian Style Bread Crumbs + 1 package of Italian Dressing Mix. Mix together well. 
Untitled
Dredge tenders into breading mix and lay with about 1 inch space in between tenders on a parchment lined baking sheet. Put into 425 degree oven and bake until done, nice and golden about 15- 20 minutes.

While chicken tenders are baking make your Buffalo Sauce:
 2 sticks of salted butter
1 1/3 c. Frank's Hot Sauce
4 Tbs. white vinegar
1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
1 tsp granulated garlic

in small pan, bring to boil and stir together well. Remove from heat and pour into container - I use Ball Jar so leftovers can be refrigerated after meal. 

Coat your baked Chicken Tenders with the Buffalo Sauce, serve immediately with Bleu Cheese Dressing or Ranch Dressing.

Zucchini Parmesan "Fries"
 8-10 small / medium sized zucchini cut into fries 
Untitled
1 cup of Grated Parmesan (I use the Kraft green jar kind)
1 Tbs Italian Seasoning
1 tsp of granulated garlic
3-4 Tbs Olive Oil

place the fries into a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well with a plastic spatula.


  Untitled 

Lay fries out individually on a parchment lined baking sheet.
bake at 425 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until golden
Serve Immediately with a side of Ranch Dressing.


Untitled

5 comments:

  1. LOL, I just sat down to make a list for the week and saw that zucchini was on sale. I said I need to make zucchini fries for dinner tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Vonna...I'm always game for a new recipe - especially one someone has tried and recommends. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vonna: Oh my they both sound yummy.
    Thank-you for sharing with us.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the recipes ! They both sound easy to make and delicious.

    ReplyDelete