Sunday, January 31, 2021

February Eve....

 ~ Greetings and Warm Welcome to my blog ~

Where I share all things needle and thread 

(with a whole lot of other good crafty stuff thrown in too!)

Winter 2021 -

We are on the brink of a new month and I thought I'd swing in and let you all know about what I've been up to the last week and a half. 

Today I posted a video that I owed the community. Apologies that it took so long.

Untitled

Learn how to make this scissors fob completely using hand sewing method. Link and Freebie Design links above in my tab section under the title tile: FREEBIE - BEE KIND.
Thanks.

The last week and half I have: 
Painted this new ornament

Untitled

Gotten half way on this February Sampler Month by Country Cottage Needleworks - hope to finish this tonight!

Untitled

Did all this finishing:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

and yesterday I spent the entire day finishing a set of SIX cuties that will be released in pairs starting at the end of February from Little House Needleworks - so keep your eyes peeled for Diane's announcement - you won't want to miss these sweet designs!

That's it folks -
It's Sunday Night I want to have my jacuzzi soak, drink some tea and stitch.
Have a great week ahead!
and until the next time, 
Keep a smile in your heart and one on you face and you just can't go wrong!
Smiles, love and big hugs, 
Vonna xxxx

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the new tutorial, I will be watching it for sure. Your finishing never ceases to amaze me! I hope you have a wonderful February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vonna: Such a sweet post, your fingers must go full speed even when you are sleeping, so many beautiful things to see and enjoy.
    Have a beautiful week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Vonna! I am looking forward to making the fob and doing the hand finishing you shared in your tutorial. I have learned so much from you and always look forward to your techniques and finishes. Thank you again! Have a great week ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hearts Month ! I love your new painted ornament. It's fun seeing what you create. All your finishes are beautiful. You have a special gift. I look forward to seeing what you finished for Little House Needlework later this month. Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new tut. You are an excellent teacher. And your finishes are extraordinary. Hope you have a great February.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thoroughly enjoyed this post. So many gorgeous finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy February, Vonna! Love your new header against the snowy background! Your fob is a beauty and thank you for taking the time to share how to do it. What beautiful finishes you have created for your clients. Your snowman with the jiggly legs is so adorable. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog..you are truly gifted..amazing inspirational finishes.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the tutorial! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the terrific post along with a freebie and tutorial. You do manage to keep busy. Just continue to be safe and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the finishing! The fob is adorable...thanks for sharing the pattern. And, your painting is fabulous! I haven't done any in years, but seeing yours is making me want to try it once again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are one talented lady. Love that you are back online. Happiness to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful finishes! Thanks for the new tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the finishes are lovely. Thanks for the tutorial. Will make one. I am first time visiting your blog. I am a new follower for you.
    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete