Thursday, October 12, 2017

Early October Eye Candy...

~Greetings and Warm Welcome Friends~
my hands have been busy the last 13 days, so I thought I'd share my work for my clients...
I will let the pictures do the talking.

Abby Rose Designs
BP_Abby Rose Designs Share the Joy of Christmas

Abby Rose Designs
BP_Abby Rose Designs_Believe inthe Magic of Christmas

Abby Rose Designs
BP_Abby Rose Designs_Christmas in my Heart

Shepherd's Bush ~ Merry and Bright
KD_Shepherds Bush  _ Good Cheer

Summer House Stitcheworkes ~ Pin Money Pocket
KD_Summer House Stitche Workes_Pin Money Pocket

Twisted Oaks ~ House Mouse
KD_Twisted Oaks_The Little House Mouse

Unknown Designer/Design
IB_Basket of fruit


Small Town Stitcher ~ Noel 
IB_Noel

The Prairie Schooler
IB_The Prairie Schooler Santa Rides

Blackbird Designs ~ Sewing Bird Pocket
MB_Blackbird Designs Sewing Bird Pocket

Country Cottage Needleworks ~ Merry and Bright
TL_Country Cottage Needleworks Be Merry and Bright

Ink Circles ~ Bones and Bats
SR_Ink Circles_Wings and Things

Prairie Schooler ~ Witch Card
TJ_Prarie Schooler Whoo's There

July and September 2002 For The Love of Cross Stitch Magazines ~ Diane Williams ~ The Christmas Story Part 1 & 2
AB_Diane Williams_The Christmas Story

With Thy Needle and Thread ~ Summer School Lessons ~ Summer Abecedarian
CS_WTNT Summer School Abecedarian

The Prairie Schooler ~ Two Deer 
SD_ Prairie Schooler_Two Deer

The Prairie Schooler ~ 1992 Santa
SD_PS Santa

Blackbird Designs ~ Fairy Garden
PG_BBD Fairy Garden

Blackbird Designs ~ Stitcher's Companion from Honeysuckle Manor Leaflet
PG_BBD Honeysuckle Manor Stitcher's Companion

Blackbird Designs ~ How Does Your Lily Grow?
PG_BBD How Does the Lily Grow

Blackbird Designs ~  Sweet Home
PG_BBD Sweet Home

Blackbird Designs ~ Tulip and Lily
PG_BBD Tulip and Lily

Blackbird Designs ~ Honey Bee
PG_Honey Bee

The Prairie Schooler ~ 2015 Santa
IC_PS Santa

Lizzie Kate ~ Noel from Holly & Hearts Series
MJS_LK Noel

Lizzie Kate ~ Sleigh from Holly & Hearts Series
MJS_LK Sleigh

Unknown
MJS_Red Monochrome

Until next time....
I'll be putting my hands to work and my heart to God.
Hugs and Love in stitches, 
Vonna xxx

33 comments:

  1. I lve them so much. Angel at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They are beautiful and you have been very, very busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful items!! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Vonna! What a stunning assortment of items that you have finished for your clients! It would be hard to pick a favorite. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finishing work is so lovely. Thanks for showing all these wonderful designs with your idea on how to make the cross stitch that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful finishing, Vonna!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vonna - your creativity never ceases to surprise me! Love the ric rak sewed down with beads. The results are really pretty. Can you tell me how you put the ruching (hope that is right) on? Stitched or glued? Thank you for the close up pictures of the finishes...that is great to see.

    Cindy in northern Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Hand sew trims on soft finishes.

      Delete
  8. What not to love! Love them all but the Christmas Story is so cuteeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Vonna, your work is beautiful. What an insperation you are to all. Thanks for sharing. Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous finishes on such beautiful stitches. I agree, impossible to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely! I so enjoyed seeing the pics - thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohlala ! you made wonderful things Vonna ! very very good job ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do such beautiful and creative finishing. And therefore it only follows that you are beautiful and creative! Thanks for sharing pictures of all the finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all! Some I have never seen stitched before, so may be searching around now! Your finishing inspires us all!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vonna, these are stunningly beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are amazing! So much creativity and inspiration! Thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So enjoyable and inspiring to see your finishes, Vonna!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my Vonna I love each and every one of these finishes. Do you have a tutorial on how you finished those last two? I would really love to learn how. I have really enjoyed your you tubes that I have seen so far...you are so good at directions and very inspiring for us new bloggers. Thank you so much. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  20. As always, your work is perfection! Love them all - you should be very proud. Happy stitching..................

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just LOVELY!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful works with us. :D

    Do you suppose the unknown ornament with sweet ivory trimmings is a Stacy Nash? I'm feeling that vibe from it, somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a varied selection of delightful beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful wonderful wonderful! I cannot imagine the excitement and pleasure your clients had when the packages with your finishes arrived at their doorsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all so beautiful Vonna. I just love seeing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful, beautiful and more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I agree with all the above...beautiful, wonderful, lovely, creative, gorgeous, inspiring and Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love all those gorgeous finishes you have done recently! The stitchers will be over the moon at the final finishing of their beautiful pieces :o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Vonna: Again another beautiful post.
    Thank-you for sharing with us.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  29. A lovely collection Vonna your work is always so neat.
    Julie.C x

    ReplyDelete
  30. And eye candy it is :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher