Thursday, April 20, 2017

Hello There!...

~ Greetings and Warm Welcome ~
to all my stitchin' buddies 

Today I have a quick share...
I'll be back with a new tutorial and my general life and stitching updates soon,
Scouts Honor!

I was honored to be asked...
to be an honorary member of The Fat Quarter Shop's monthly club of the month featuring Hand's On Design's sweet new series: HELLO THERE!  which features darling monthly designs that are the palette and backdrop for delightfully charming buttons from Just Another Button Company

My Hello April kit came in the mail and it was so sweetly packaged, I have to share:
Hello April

Isn't it darling?! 
You can click on the photo to enlarge it to see details, but included in the kit comes, a check off list, a sweet thread palette with all the called for colors, a piece of called for linen, the finishing tutorial pamphlet, the chart pack (containing all 12 designs), the button pack for April, a needle and a darling NEEDLEMINDER made from a JABCO button! 
HOW SWEET IS THAT?!
pretty sweet!

So if any of you would like to join this club, and stitch along monthly with me...
please go to these links, as is appropriate for your stitching preference and join me! 



Until next time I fly in friends...
keep life simple..
smile!..
stop and smell the roses...
and 
stitch something beautiful...
Love in Stitches, 
Vonna xxxx

13 comments:

  1. so sweet..super darling.
    congrats my dear..sending you love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool kit you received! How was the retreat? Enjoy your day, Vonna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out progress on " Let Freedom Ring", I have yet to start mine. Well you run four different needles , what a women! I am in awe, I can tangle just one needle. How do you manage that ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet kit! Enjoy, Vonna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the honor of being chosen. I plan to follow you on the LHN patriotic piece. You are so generous with sharing your work and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vonna that looks like so much fun! You are "wonder woman" with all you are up to. Congratulations on being chosen. Can't wait to see more. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vonna: Sounds like fun, congratulations.
    I look forward to your next post.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Vonna.......what an adorable series. I love monthly designs and this is so tempting. I'm getting so far behind in all my current projects.......too many. Ha !! It's a great set though with the buttons, fabric, threads, etc.
    Thanks for sharing the information !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun series! Congrats on being an honorary member!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun club--thank you for floss tube tutorials--I am calling on my courage to finish some things

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will have those stitched in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vonna, I just found you on floss tube. I am loving your videos and now your blog! I really appreciate your humor and your generosity in sharing all you know about stitching. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher