Thursday, December 15, 2016

Day 15....

~ Greetings and Warm Welcome to ~

I guess yesterday's post....
you saw that I had finished the "Snow Place 1" from Country Cottage Needleworks new series
"Snow Place Like Home"

So today I am sharing with you....
the fully finished object that it became yesterday afternoon
:)

CCN Snow Place 1

I stitched this on 36 ct. Vintage Country Mocha
using the called for fibers 
stitching it 2 over 2 so that the design popped off the fabric

Now this little pretty will soon be on it's way to live with a very special friend!

And...
if you would like to learn how to make a flange pillow, I threw together a video to help, because you know, that's how I roll!

You may view the video HERE
Merry Christmas!

Until tomorrow...
smile a big smile, 
spread a little love and good cheer, 
and be that extra special someone that is near and dear to your heart!

16 comments:

  1. I want to move into that adorable blue house! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed all your recent posts. So kind of you to share your gadget info and all your video tutorials.
    It was so special of you to share your ornaments for the families in Gatlinburg. You are truly an angel.
    Your latest pillow finish is adorable, what a lovely gift.
    Thank you again for sharing your 25 days of Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful gift for a friend. Know she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish just adorable ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching and finish. Thanks for the tute! I make these sometimes myself, but I picked up some good tips from your video. Your work is always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet piece you stitched and finished! Love the house and the snowman. I also want to say thank you for taking your time to give us another 25 days of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful piece of stitching and finishing. I have the 1st in my stash and the 2nd should be coming soon. I'm looking forward to starting them.
    Thank you for your posts so far. Now I'm on unlimited broadband I can watch all of your You Tube videos, I'm loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely little piece! Thanks for another video, they are always so great and informative!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Your You Tube videos are so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lulcky friend to receive that pillow. Thank you for the great videos....

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOPs....spell check did not help...should read lucky friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely gift for your friend. Thank you for the video as when I saw this on your Instagram I immediately hunted for a tutorial but I couldn't find one that suited me. Now I have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful finish as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love that finish. I'll have to watch your video. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Vonna for your generosity in making your tutorial videos and sharing your knowledge. I love your blog and get a kick out of you on floss tube

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher