Sunday, December 11, 2016

Day 11....

~ Welcome and Warm Greetings to ~

Day 11....
A day that will in my heart always live on in infamy, until I am no more. The day that my destiny, that I knew in my very soul, was what God was calling me to be - a mother.

December 11, 1997...
one of 4 days in my lifetime that I will always cherish - Katie's Birthday!


Katie_birth

Katie_6 months_May 1998


Katie_22 months_October 1999

Katie and the boys Christmas_2000

Katie and the Boys_12_22_00

081

Keith and Katie_Katie's 3 birthday_Dec 2000

Katie's 6th Birthday_December 2003

Katie 16 Birthday 2013

Katie_Senior_2016

Katie Cap 8x10


Happy 19th Birthday Katie!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you so much! We are so very, very proud of the woman you have become, your work ethic, your values...and although we aren't together on your birthday, we love you and will party it up when you get home from college for Christmas break
:)

Until tomorrow....


21 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Katie. May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 19th Birthday Katie. Love the pictures. What a beautiful young lady she is. You and Keith should be so proud.
    Thanks for sharing all the amazing vacation pictures.
    Merry Day # 11 !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Kstie. Memories are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Katie!!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birthday blessings enjoy your celebration when she's home, lovely pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Katie!! Such wonderful pictures of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Katie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, happy birthday, sweet Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful birthday, Katie! Vonna, thank you for sharing her with use via pictures. She is a beautiful young woman inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Katie! Reach for those stars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Happy Birthday, Katie! So fun seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best wishes for the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy happy birthday Katie!!

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter. I hope you all have a great time while Katie is home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was binge watching you on you tube today I heard you say you are from Indiana so am I! I love you work and videos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday to Katie. She has grown to be quite the young woman. I know how proud of her you are.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful post. Thanks for sharing. Hope she had a very Happy Birthday. I just love her name haha...from a fellow Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy 19th Birthday Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty girl and fun pictures! Happy Birthday to Katie! My oldest daughter turned 50 on Dec. 11.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a really nice tribute to Katie! Hope her birthday was full of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday to Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher