Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Retreat....

~ Greetings Friends and Fellow Stitching Buddies ~

I have a very large blog post in the works complete with updates...
works in progress...
photos,  photos, photos...
and just my general chit chat :)

But I'd like to draw your attention to a Retreat Opportunity for you...
My local Needlework Shop ~ Fancy Works
is hosting a Spring Needlework Retreat at Canyon Inn at McCormick's Creek.
There are lots of goodies, fun, frivolity and STITCHING planned!

Including two optional classes that participants may take.
I have been honored to be asked to be the 
Teacher/Demonstrator of two classes!

I am planning a very well put together class, that is hands on, where stitcher's can learn all my
tips, tricks and best techniques on finishing your stitched work into:
Ornaments
and 
Flatfolds

Nothing like Spring Time in Indiana!
Would you like to come and stitch with me? 
I'd sure love to meet you in person!

Here's the information:



Here is a link to McCormick's Creek State Park website that explains the park and details the lovely Canyon Inn and the beautiful flora and fauna of this stunning park. Of course if you are camper, and would prefer to attend the retreat but stay in your camper, you may attend the retreat and camp at the campsites inside the park, that would be a viable option too!

Care to join us? Spaces are limited and expected to go quickly. 
Reserve your spot today! And then we can have a rip roaring good time in the Spring!

Hugs in stitches,
Vonna xxxx




14 comments:

  1. Oh Vonna! How exciting, and what a pity I live so far away. I couldn't even point to Indiana on a map without help, but I hope you get lots of people attending and enjoying your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I wish it were closer to me; I would attend in a heartbeat. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that I could..north west England UK is rather to far.I would love to attend one of your classes,or even both! I hope you have a fabulous time Vonna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vonna, this is just so cool! Congratulations, I know you will be a great success! Wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I am just like the other commenters. Seattle to Indiana is just too far. I can't think of a better teacher and wish I could attend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun time that would be! I would really love to meet you in person, but I'm afraid it's too far for me to travel. I hope you have a wonderful time. I know you will do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only I live there ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on being invited to teach for this retreat! I wish it were even in "southern" indy - might be do-able - as you know - it's quite a hike from NE FL and I am a nervous flyer these days. Good luck, I'm sure it will sell out quickly. Can't wait for the biggy blog post. Have a great week - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great retreat--its a little out of my neck of the woods

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to attend and only live 4 hrs away. Just can't afford it right now. I hope you all have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it sounds like great fun. I am checking my calendar for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would be so much fun! But my big birthday trip is at the beginning of March, and I'm not sure I'll have the time off. :( Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so wish I could attend! It's within driving distance; however we have a vacation planned for that exact same time. Just my luck. Lol! Maybe they will do another one in the future that I will be able to attend. I would love to meet you and would certainly enjoy taking a class that you are teaching. I have been to Fancy Works before. It is a very nice shop and the person working there was super nice. I'm sure it will be a great retreat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher