Sunday, January 17, 2016

I Bring Thee Joy....

~ Greetings and Warm Welcome ~
to you!

I have another finish to share with you...
may I present:

"I Bring Thee Joy"
by Pineberry Lane
stitched on 30 count Weeks Dye Works Tin Roof
using the charted DMC ~ two strands over two threads

Pineberry Lane I Bring Thee Joy

This design was released in 2013
and I've loved since I first laid eyes upon it....

Pineberry Lane_ I Bring Thee Joy

Now I have one all finished for my very own!

I Bring Thee Joy by Pineberry Lane

With the finish of this sweetie...
that means a trip to the frame shop to pick out frames because
 ~ after a lean 18 months with ZERO framing finishes ~ 
I have three completed in less than a month!



"Melicent Turner" by Little House Needleworks

Melicent Turner front


"Bringing Home the Tree" by Pineberry Lane

Pineberry Lane_Bringing Home the Tree



Doesn't that just make a girl want to wiggle with excitement over the possibilities?!
~ It sure does make me wriggle with excitement ~
but it doesn't take much to make me excited!


:)


Until next time my dear friends...
I'll be...
Keeping my hands to work,
and my heart to God...
while treating my neighbor with love, kindness and respect
~ because you just never know what they are dealing with ~
and trying to be the best ME I can be.
It's hard, trying to do this...
every day.
And Lord knows, I fail, time and time again...
I may stumble and I fall...
but then I remember:
To thine own self be true...
because...
I want to BE the change I want to SEE
in this old world.
So...
I pick myself up and I march on!
Because there is joy in my journey...
and there is joy in yours...
We are blessed!

Love and Hugs in stitches,
Vonna xxxx

39 comments:

  1. Oh so very nice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finishes.I am looking forward to seeing what frames you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful finishes Vonna and how exciting to choose the frames!
    Such true words at the end of your post - we never know what others are dealing with do we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty finish. I look forward to seeing your pieces framed.
    I'm happy that you are stitching for yourself as you do so much for others.
    Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Pineberry Christmas pieces!! I look forward to seeing what frames you choose for all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finishes. Know the trip for the frames will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's nice You have 3 to frame. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the finish. That is a pretty sentiment and chart. Enjoy the process of picking out frames.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your finish! Can't wait to see all the framing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vonna, congratulations to you on your 3rd finish! I really like the sentiment on it. I look forward to seeing how you have each one framed. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Have fun. I am still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful V, congrats on three...your work is always so gorgeous and makes me want to pick up the needle.
    I can't wait to see them framed
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on all 3 finishes! They are each so pretty! Your doing great for 2016, stitching & spiritually:) love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice, nice, nice my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some wonderful finishes. My "I bring thee joy" is on a pile to be framed or something.?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely work! I love "I Bring Thee Joy." I haven't seen that one before! (Not up to date on stitching stuff lately.:) )

    ReplyDelete
  19. You certainly are having a productive start to 2016! I look forward to seeing how each of these looked once framed!

    Great job, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How can it be that I have never laid eyes on Bring Thee Joy before now? Now I must have it! It's lovely and it will be wonderful framed--so, so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Three great finishes, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Three wonderful finishes in one month. Your needles must be smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the finish! It's beautiful. Can't wait to see your lovely projects all framed and ready to be displayed :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your finish is beautiful, well all of your finishes are beautiful. I hope we get to see all three of your finishes framed. I so enjoy reading your blog and enjoying your stitching finishes as well as how you end up finishing them ready for display.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another finish! Congrats! It IS a cute finish, and understandable that you kept it in mind until you got it! I look forward to seeing your framed finishes... it IS exciting! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A wonderful finish. Looking forward to seeing it complete in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is really lovely. Congratulations.. A great start to the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, I love Pineberry Lane designs, and you have even finished two of them. I'm looking forward to seeing what frames you chose for your three finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love love Pineberry Lane!! Need to move thus one up on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your finish is simply beautiful Vonna! Love your other ones too. I can't wait to see how you have them framed.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful finishes Vonna. I love the Bring Joy one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. How darling that is, Vonna! And three finishes in a month?! Wow!! I seem to be off to a VERY slow start this year--not sure what my problem is :) I am just about done with a CCN piece, but it is taking much longer than I thought it would!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Vonna,
    You go girl with your finishes! They are are beautiful. I can't wait to see which frame you choose for I Bring Thee Joy. Wishing you a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Excellent finish. I like how it's somewhat monochromatic and has a dramatic look to it. I know you'll find a great frame to show it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher