Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 11.....

~ Greetings and Warm Welcome ~ 
to Day 11 
of the 25 Days of Christmas
with
The Twisted Stitcher


18 Years Ago today...
with God's grace and help, we brought this little bundle into the world

Katie Grace:
Katie_birth


Being my first...I liked to dress her up and she always let me...
Katie_6 months_May 1998


I'll never forget this picture because she was looking right at me when it was taken
:)
Katie 2 year picture

She's always had spirit and has been the "leader of the pack" and not above rubbing in her #1 status!
Katie and the boys Christmas_2000


Her Daddy has been her bestest buddy around...
Keith and Katie_Katie's 3 birthday_Dec 2000


No matter how big she gets, I always remember this little girl...
Katie's 6th Birthday_December 2003


Christmas Card 2005

Christmas2007


She grew and was talented...
Untitled

and very hard working...
Katie's Job

Her sister is her best friend and she'll do things she really doesn't want to make her sister smile...
Untitled

She handles it all juggling, school, work, tutoring and athletics...
Katie CC

yet she loves to browse the moments of our past...
184

and save turtles from an untimely death...
Katie Saves Turtle

We've had many adventures throughout the past 18 years....
047

and even when our dreams don't become what we wish...
Untitled


We pick ourselves up and move on... because that's what God intends.
Katie Senior Pic 1

Katie Senior Pic 5

Katie Senior Pic 4

Katie Senior Pic 2


I'll love you forever, 
I'll like you for always, 
as long as I'm living...

Katie Senior Pic 3

My Baby...you'll be.

I love you Katie with my whole heart...
Happy 18th Birthday to my baby!

Love, 
Mom xoxoxoxo

32 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Katie. I love all the pictures. She has grown up to be a lovely young lady. She makes your family proud. Enjoy the 18 years of memories and know there will be many more to come. Have a great day of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely walk down 18 years of memories....Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl, Katie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Katie! Vonna, I enjoyed Katie's photo essay; her senior pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, Happy Birthday to a young woman who is beautiful inside and out...such a blessing!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful daughter, many blessings today on this special 18th birthday and wishing you many more wonderful years to come with delightful celebrations! Happy Birthday Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to a lovely and beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Birthday Greetings to Katie! What a cute post. Katie is quite the woman now, but I know she'll always be your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww. Happy b'day, Katie! Vonna, she's getting more and more beautiful each time you post these pix! Quit making me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to say my favorite is her "gingham sailor suit" baby pic. Happy Birthday Katie and family. A milestone for all in the family to be proud of. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to Katie. she has become a beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Katie! My daughter's birthday was yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Katie! Love the photo at Monticello -- I live right by there! Great history right here in central VA!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful post Vonna! Happy Birthday Katie!
    THAT book! THAT book! I have a hard time STILL reading that book and not crying like a baby. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending birthday wishes to Katie.I am sure she is having the most wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday, Katie! What a beautiful young lady you are.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful young lady. The pictures of her growing up were delightful! Katie, have a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 18 to Katie. You have a busy December with your kids birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Katie and congratulations Mom & Dad on the birthday of your beautiful daughter.
    Gorgeous pictures of 18 great years Vonna.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday Katie! What a cute baby, and what a beautiful young lady you have grown into. I love the photo of the four of your children with their stockings and matching outfits - and those last ones in the trees are simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww, what a beautiful tribute to such a lovely lady. Happy Birthday sweet Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday, Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter. It was fun to watch her grow up through the pictures and to see what a wonderful young lady she has become.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday, Katie. What a beautiful girl you have become.
    Loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Belated Birthday! Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Belated Birthday, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Birthday to a special young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  31. what a sweet post - reminds me of the relationship I've always had with my own mother. SInce I am an only child - I was the first, the last and the everything to her and now she is to me as well. My best friend in life for sure. I hope you and Katie can share that type of relationship for all times. Enjoy the season! Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher