Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Catching up on a couple of good weeks...

~ Greetings my friends and stitching buddies ~
warm welcome to you!

What happened?!....
I was so proud of myself and on a roll with weekly blogging and...
WHAMO!
it happened again. I went and got busy.
Actually, my colleague at work decided to move, sell his house and some other stuff that he needed off work for (at the last minute...)
and guess who gets to work those hours?
ME.
I'm not complaining (OK, well sorta), but its a job and I'm thankful to have one. A little notice of working for days on end would be nice. When my colleague is gone, that means I work his hours and mine too. So that's a whole lot of hours/days to cover....but its extra $$$ and with a kid going to college next year, what is not to like about extra $$$.
So I'm sucking it up, buttercup!


Fall decorating went and happened...
~ Welcome to our home ~
Fall Outside


Inside Fall Collage

I love fall ~ the rich reds, golds and oranges....just yummy!
The smell of wood smoke and crisp falling leaves crunching under your feet. Its dry here in my part of Indiana and the trees are already dropping their leaves...so during my morning walks leaves are scuttling around every where. 

Speaking of my morning walks....
I try to walk 3 miles at least 5 days per week. I have foot issues (or I do when I am not very, very careful about my footwear)...I get plantar fasciitis very easily. I have really bad heel spurs too from the plantar fasciitis. But because I started wearing exclusively Birkenstocks and Alegria shoes...I have healed my own feet. My podiatrist is amazed that I don't have to go see him for my 4x a year cortisone shots anymore :) I'm happy about that myself as they were not very much fun at. all.

I started wearing Birkenstocks...
16 months ago (to the day almost).
My first pair of Birkenstocks were these Mayari's. I roughly calculate that I have about 700 miles logged in the ones on the throw rug. They are nasty...the soles are worn horribly and the bottoms are about worn to the cork in places along the heal and across the toes. But they are so molded to my feet that I can stand in them for hours and my feet never hurt. But I slipped when it was raining a couple of weeks ago and so that made it dangerous to wear them. I had to break down and buy a new pair. But I can't bear to throw my old ones out.

Here is today after my walk...
my new Birks have about 45 miles on the. I walk roughly 15 miles a week...I've been wearing these 3 weeks. I love them. But they aren't as broken in as my old pair. But they will get there :)

Birks

When I walk...
I track my mileage on Runtastic, wear my sunglasses (because I'm vain and I have zero make-up on), have my house key on a rope and I pray my rosary. In 50 minutes of walking I can pray 3 full rosaries. That's what I call a power walk! I pray for all my friends and their intentions that they lay on the Lord's heart. Whisper your intentions to Him and know that I am praying for you, every morning from 8 until 9 a.m.
:)

Walking kit


Thank you...
for all your well wishes for Katie. Her XC season has been a little heart breaking. She's not had a collapse like the first meet, but she's just not ran like she was hoping too. Come to find out, she has low iron and folate. A common problem with distance runners. So I put her on a regiment of vitamins, minerals and a mega dose of iron and she's rebounding. Sadly her last meet for her career is next week. Its been a great, life-changing experience for Katie to be a distance runner. Now she will just run for fun and health. She plans on participating in many 5K in her future just for fun. 

Here she is pictured the day she got her college acceptance letter. She is going to attend IUPUI (Indiana University ~ Purdue University of Indianapolis). The best of both Indiana schools combined into one in the heart of the city. She will be studying Electrical Engineering (following her Daddy's footsteps). The best thing is: She was awarded an academic scholarship (already!) of  $24,000 ($6K per year for 4 years) based on her academic work and SAT/ACT scores.

WAHOO! Katie!!!

Katie's a Jag

Katie also holds...
a part-time job, where she's worked for the last 2 years. She came home Sunday night to tell us that she has been promoted to Manager!!! 
WAHOO!!!
Could a parent be any more proud? Nope, I don't think so...

Manager Katie


My Dad and Stepmom...
is on a 8 week cruise. Here is a breath-taking photo they sent me from Flam, Norway. 
Stunning!

Flam, Norway


I've been busy...
enhancing my stash...

Limited Edition Kit "Gobble Gobble!"
from With Thy Needle and Thread by Brenda Gervais
(it had me at "LIMITED EDITION")

:)

Gobble Gobble WTNT

The ladies at Fancy Works...
my Local Needlework Shop, are always grinning like Cheshire Cats by the time I leave...
Brenda Gervais does the best witches...who can NOT like them?!?!
 I'm not even a big fan of Halloween, but I adore those witches! 
and I finished "Hallow Day Inn" last year, and these compliment it ~ 
justify your purchases people!

The odd man out is the Lizzie Kate 2014 Santa 
(*hint* you'll see the reason why he's in the lot later on...)


Stash

And being on-line, is particularly hazardous to one's pocketbook when you turn on your Facebook news feed and see this:

"Heaven and Nature Sing" by Kathy Barrick
yep, my finger got all itchy and clicky this morning. Its on its way!
(this had me at: well hello (did you see that) DEER!)

And Heaven and Nature Sing


Well...
I can't buy all that stuff without actually having something finished!

So I went and finished:
"Quaker Stocking"
by Carriage House Samplings
stitched on 40 ct. Purely Primitive linen 
1 over 2 
using my own colorway of reds/gold
in Classic Colorworks Cottons. I used:
Manor Red
Wildberries
Honeycomb

Didn't it turn out lovely?

CHS Stocking Finished

CHS Quaker


BOTH...
of my stockings on my mantle!  
(my next stocking to stitch will be: Pennsylvania German Stocking. I have the 40 ct. Tin Roof WDW linen all ready to go! But likely not to be started until 2016
One day, I hope I have a whole mantle FULL of the CHS stockings. I have all the patterns. 
(of course...)
Both CHS Stockings

And...
If you read my previous blog...you saw I had purchased this in my last stash enhancement.
I didn't care for the linen in the kit (as it was a Limited Edition kit). Sort of loosey goosey mesh type linen...Don't care for the way my stitches look. But I have lots of thread left and it was a quick stitch so I think I'll stitch it again and have two ornaments. 

Heart in Hand Woodland Peace

That's all I have to share about my family and stitching...
but in my other "hobby", I have to share these sweet Chihuahua cookies that Rico asked me to make for our stitching pal, EDGAR!
I've been friends with then for a long time and when Rico wanted a surprise for Edgar, I told him to send me the cookie cutters and I'd take care of the rest. 


So I made 28 big and little pups and sent them on an airplane to San Francisco :)
They turned out pretty good, although I was worried they weren't up to snuff. But they do look awful cute!


I have been finishing for my clientele....A LOT!
and here is a few sampling shots of what has been running across my desk lately.
(to see my whole year of finishes you are always welcome to click on the tab above and then inside the tab click on the 2015 link. This has been a very productive finishing year for my clients!)


JG_CCN Home Sweet Home JG_LHN Needle Bed JG_PS Stitching Santa LO_LHN Season of Love LO_LHN Merry Christmas
LO_LHN Gingerbread Man

(*answer* of why L*K 2014 Santa was purchased)

KB_LK Santa

LO_CCN Angels LO_CCN Paris LO_TIAG Bell Pull JS_Colonial Gatherings Club Pieces JS_LK Flora McSampler Stockings 2

Alrighty Folks...
That does it for me today!

Until next time...
I'll be keeping my hands to work,
my heart to God, 
while treating my neighbors with kindness and respect, 
and trying to be the best me I can be.
I stumble and I fall, but I pick myself and remember:
To thine own self be true. 
Loving my neighbor as myself. 
Because...
I want to BE the change I want to SEE.

Love in stitches,
Vonna xxxx

54 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me so happy. Beautiful stitching and amazing finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, your posts are ridiculous! You accomplish so much and you have so many things going on with your all sides of your life and family to post about. You really live in the moment!
    How on earth you find time for personal stitching projects, and beautiful good-sized ones at that, is beyond me.

    Your Katie is an amazing young woman! Takes after her Mom in so many ways with that soupcon of Daddy and his tech brain.

    Those cookies? Outstanding. I really have to go take a nap now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo Katie! You go girl!
    Awesome gorgeousness Vonna.
    Love the cookies. A Dor Able.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a news filled post. So much going on. The stockings by your mantle are so beautiful. The cookies are amazing. Keep up the good work and enjoy life. So look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your posts. You are such an inspiration with everything you do for your family and work and stitching, and then the walking. I want to be you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You amaze me with all you find time to accomplish...don't you ever sleep???
    Congratulations to Katie! How exciting for her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a wonderful visit with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved reading this post , Vonna. You have accomplished a lot in spite of your extra work hours! Congratulations to your daughter, my oldest daughter got her master's degree from that school. Your fall decor is gorgeous, and your finishes are beautiful. I'm a huge fan of birkenstocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful finishes Vonna! I'm amazed you get so much done and even now with the double work duty. Just think of all the things the extra money can help towards. Congratulations to Katie on her new role at work! How exciting that she received a promotion. This is the first time I have seen that new Kathy Barrick design...it's stunning! I don't blame you for getting the "clicky finger"! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful post to read, Vonna! Congratulations to Katie on her college acceptance and her manager promotion. Your stocking looks fabulous as do all the finished finishes you have taken on for others.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  11. All those finishes are wonderful,both yours and the ones you did for others! Congratulations to KATIE! You have a right to be so proud. I saw the cookies you did for Edgar. I thought they were really good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vonna... girl you are a whirlwind of activity! Love the idea of saying the rosary while walking...need to add that to my routine. Love all your finishes...so pretty. Congratulations to Katie. My older son went to Purdue, great school.

    I've been sending cards to Jan Rafferty every other week or so... how is she getting along? I put her in my prayers and think of her often.

    take care -
    carol fun

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another full post! You accomplish so much Vonna. Your home and finishes are simply beautiful. So very inspiring.

    Congratulations to Katie - the world really is at her feet right now!

    Oh and I've just been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis so this was a timely post for me! Off to get clicky finger on the Birkenstocks site!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to your beautiful daughter, smart girl. I admire those who comprehend math and science they were always subjects I barely understood. Your cookies look so professional, could not be cuter. Great job on the socks, I have these patterns too. I need to finish one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful finishes Vonna! I am always amazed by your beautiful work. Congratulations to Katie, and definitely congratulations on her scholarship. That is a wonderful accomplishment. I am also a lover of Birks!! Mine get pretty disgusting looking too, but it is amazing how my feet don't hurt when I wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Vonna! You are simply amazing!! I am so happy for you and your husband about Katie's achievements (I feel bursting with happiness for you!)
    Your stockings are amazing and your finishing is outstanding!! Those cookies are priceless and what a wonderful surprise they were for Edgar.
    Thanks as always for your beautiful blog and your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great post! First, congratulations to Katie!! Lovely stitching finishes, and really nice finishing work! I really, really like the "Heaven and Nature Sing" piece--but I will be strong--no, I won't. : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you have been very busy. Your fall decorating is lovely. Congrats on getting your walks in. DH and I went hiking the other, oh boy we are seriously out of shape. Awesome that you were able to heal your feet. I used to work for a podiatrist so I know all about cortisone injections. Enjoy your new stash haul, nice. Congrats to Katie!!! Lovely stitching and finishes as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh, Vonna, do you ever sleep? I can't imagine doing all you do within the space of a week (of course, maybe I could have when I was your age--but I doubt it :) Good luck with your extra hours--they will definitely help with college expenses. Even the price of a textbook is staggering--especially in the sciences. Congratulations to Katie on her admission and that very helpful scholarship.

    You are as talented at cookie decorating as you are at stitching and finishing. I so enjoy seeing your finishes for your clients and being inspired.

    Glad your feet are behaving. My PF is good, but I dropped something on my foot and now the top is swollen and very painful. May have to break down and go get an x-ray. Keep up the walking and praying--both good things to do each and every day :)

    Happy Autumn to you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Fall !! I loved your post and all the gorgeous pictures; decorations, shoes, cookies stitching, finishes for clients and yourself :)
    Congratulations to Katie for all her accomplishments.
    Enjoy the season !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Vonna! You work more, you walk, you stitch, you finish for your clients? Do you exist twice?
    I absolutely love your stockings - they look so differnt to all the other stitched stockings I know.
    Congratulations to Katie - such a successful young lady. You really can be very proud of her.

    Enjoy some wonderful days of Autumn!

    Hugs
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing. Your posts always leave me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow you've been busy. Your daughter is growing up. My son is 17.5 and he will be leaving home in February to go to university in Auckland - 1 hour flight away, but 7 hours driving. Your home looks beautiful for fall. We don't really do seasonal decorating in New Zealand. All those gorgeous finishings - just beautiful. I don't know where you find the time because you do great baking too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Vonna, the CHS Stocking is gorgeous and calling me. I just need linen and floss. No 40 count this time. I know my limits. Loving the picture of Norway. I'd love to visit since my 3Ggrandfather was from there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Vonna,

    I'm sitting here enjoying the lovely pictures of your Fall decorating. Happy First Day of Fall as a matter of fact! I'm in total agreement with you. Fall is the BEST season of the year!! Even if it is followed by Winter ... although the Christmas season negates some of that dread.

    Your newest stocking finish looks wonderful on display with the first one, and compliments your Fall decor nicely. Of course. Look forward to seeing the next one being done.

    I love walking too. Now that I'm permanently a home body I can go out whenever I want for as long as I want and what a joy that is. I am so looking forward to some long, colourful Fall walks. Glad to read that you've figured out how to ease the pain in your feet by investing in good quality shoes. I'm sure it's a great relief to you. And perhaps saying the rosary 3 times while you walk does a bit of good that way also. Not to mention for all those mentioned in your prayers.

    Sorry to hear that Katie has not had the kind of running season that she would have wished for for her final year but she's never given up in spite of all the troubles she's
    had and that is to be greatly admired. She's tenacious that girl!! And good on Mom
    for looking after her vitamin needs to get her back on track. Congrats to Katie on her
    acceptance to University and for earning the scholarship and (WOW!!!) for being promoted to manager. Supergirl!!!

    I'm jealous of your Dad and Step Mum!!! Going to all the Scandinavian countries is one of my dreams. So beautiful!!!

    Love all of your stash enhancement and all of those amazing, gorgeous finishes that you've been doing!!! I always look forward to seeing what you'll come up with whenever you finish off a project for yourself or someone else. You always take it to the next level!

    And those Chihuahua cookies for Edgar? OMG!!! They are stinkin' cute!!!! I don't know if Edgar will be able to actually eat any of them because they are so adorable!!

    You're amazing Vonna!!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful stitching as always. Your home looks so warm and inviting with all the fall decorating. A big congrats to Katie..glad she is doing better. Those cookies look so pretty and yummy. I saw them earlier on Edgar's blog.
    I love kathy's new design with the deer too..will have to get that one. I have stitched a few models for her, but didn't stitch that one. She is a very talented and nice lady.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Where to start. I read your blog faithfully I just don't comment. I am always impressed by so many things. Your family and your motherly love are beyond compare. Your sharing of their lives is just beautiful. I tire of reading and hearing all the crappy news about youth today so it is always a welcomed read to read about your children's successes. (Congrats to Katie!). Your stitching and finishing are beautiful. I always feel so good after I read one of your posts and often re read them. I shouldn't be so lazy about commenting. I wish I lived in Indiana and was your neighbor or in your stitching group! (PS the cookies are adores!). Have a great week. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved this blog post! You are so inspiring with all your stories and projects.

    Congrats to your daughter for her college acceptance and promotion. I'm just sorry about how her Cross Country career is ending. My son is in 6th grade and just started doing Cross Country for the first time ever. Today was his first competition. He was excited. Been working really hard the last couple weeks to do good on his time.

    Love love love all your finishes. I would be so lost on my finishes if I didn't have your finishing blog for guidance. Your stocking came out wonderful.

    The cookies are way too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats to Katie on her college acceptance! I live in Indy so if she ever needs help or a home cooked meal, just let me know. Would also be great to meet when you're up to drop her off (and I could introduce you to our local shop here)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Another inspiring blog post, Vonna! I think I'm too busy until I read about you! Wow! I'm impressed at all you accomplish. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutely gorgeous finishes, Vonna! Love the stockings, and those cute little cookies. Enjoy your new stash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Absolutely gorgeous finishes, Vonna! Love the stockings, and those cute little cookies. Enjoy your new stash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. I do not even know where to begin. Such an amazing post. You would be right at home in Eugene, Oregon in your Birks! Lots of Birk-wearing people here. And good for you walking and using the time to mediate and reflect. As busy busy busy as you are it is so important that you have some quiet "Me Time". Love your fall decorations and stash purchases. Your stockings are AMAZING! And all your many finishes - how do you do it all working extra hours too - all I can figure is that somehow you've got 30 hours in the day - or you flat out are not sleeping a wink. Congrats to your daughter - she's on the cusp of an amazing adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  34. OH my, Vonna, what a post. You have been busy as usual - and sometimes I think even busier than usual - and it was such a delight to read about all your activities. I always love to see how your decorate your house according to the seasons. And your CHS stockings look so gorgeous hanging from the mantle piece. Beautiful finishes.

    Brenda's witches are absolutely gorgeous. I do not often stitch Halloween projects as Halloween isn't as popular here as it is in other countries. But when I stitch Halloween it's usually a witch. I just love them.

    Kathie is a special young lady, working as hard as her parents and using her talents wisely. Congratulations to her on getting the scholarship and on becoming a manager in her job. I hope she feels a lot better now after knowing what led to her collapse and knowing what to do.

    Your finishing is adorable. Wonderful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Always enjoy your blog. Your home is so pretty with all the love within it
    Love stitching and finishing is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely finishes and pretty fall touches! Do you change your outside 'quilt' seasonally as well?
    I have to say, I love your idea of praying the rosary while walking. I try to jog three times a week, and using my prayer beads would (a) take my mind off the times I feel like I'm going nowhere!; and (b) send some more goodness out to the world, which lately feels like it really needs.
    Blessings,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm so impressed with all you do! How do you do it? I'm exhausted just hearing it all! Sounds like Katie is just like her mom too -- congrats to her on all counts! I've been trying to walk 2.5 miles every day for 5 days a week -- I have foot problems too! ugh. And my hips hurt if I don't walk. Love your stitching, your finishing -- everything! Now how do you do it all? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow Vonna I don't know how you keep up with everything. You are one amazing woman!

    Congratulations to Katie on both her college place and her promotion. You have a beautiful family.

    Your stitching and finishing are truly stunning. Lovely new stash. Love your Autumn decorating. The colours of Autumn are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Vonna, you absolutely amaze me. I don't know how you fit everything you do into each day.

    Congratulations to Katie for her college acceptance and her promotion.

    Your finishes for yourself and your clients are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow! I can't believe how busy you are and how much you get done!! Makes me ashamed for the paltry amount of work I seem to get done. Maybe I need some of those super vitamins you are giving Katie. Keep up the good work! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  41. Way to go Katie on your promotion as well as acceptance. Love how you finished this bunch of ornaments - beautiful work. You inspired me to start thinking about fall decorating (hard when it is still in the nineties) hopefully this week I will get a little done. You sound very busy with work - just keep thinking of the end result - no student loans.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations to Katie! Electrical Engineering, I am impressed. :-)
    I am envious of all of your new stash.
    You have been very busy with all of that lovely finishing. Have no idea where you find the time to be that productive.
    Ahhhh..those adorable puppy cookies. They make me smile.
    Hey, I love your painted quilt block in the picture! You did a fantastic job on that.

    ReplyDelete
  43. What an awesome post, Vonna! I am in love with every finish and, of course, always love reading about your life and family ... such a treat to see this just now as I was enjoying my coffee, hon! Have a great day, dear friend! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  44. WOW Vonna - so much here I am on overload. Before I forget - I am astounded you can power walk in those open shoes. Do you wear socks with them in the winter or change to your other brand? LOVE all your finishes and the ones you created for customers. I keep forgetting you are finishing for others again. hummm - congrats to your DD for all her scholastic accomplishments and on her scholarship - wow - awesome for Mom and Dad too. Your home looks simply lovely in it's fall dressing. I could go on and on but I'll close with wishing you a lovely fall season full of color and spice. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love reading your posts. You are so busy, Vonna. I don't know how you do it all. Your stitching and finishing are amazing.

    Congratulations to Katie on her job promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Good gracious Vonna! I need a nap after reading this post. How in the world do you get all that finishing done while raising your kids, exercising, working extra hours on top of you normal hours, stitching, decorating and the list goes on!!! Everything looks great btw, stitching, finishing and decorating! Congrats to your daughter on her acceptance and her scholarship. Do you actually sleep? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Vonna, I love to read your blogs! This one put a smile on my face about your clicking finger! I have the same problem! Your finishes are beautiful and I love to hear about your family! What a blessing you are to them and I know they are a blessing to you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  48. WOW! You are one busy lady! :) A big congratulations to Katie on receiving a scholarship and getting a promotion. Well done! I always admire your finishing abilities and you have great taste in stash. As always, your stitching is beautiful. Oh, and I absolutely love your fall decorations. Great job on healing your foot yourself too btw! Good shoes really do make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congratulations to Katie! It's great that she's been awarded a scholarship as well. I purchased the Gobble Gobble kit too. Hopefully I'll get time to stitch it. I sure enjoy your posts and seeing all your stitching & finishing. Those cookies look amazing and I'm sure Edgar loved them. Thanks for sharing your walking routine and how the shoes helped you.

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a great post, as always! I can't help wondering how Edgar reacted to those cookies... maybe I need a snack! Amazingly enough, when you have additional hours to work, you still manage to do all the rest on your plate! You must take those vitamins you gave Katie too! Congrats to her for earning that scholarship! She will do well... All the CHS stockings are beautiful, and I look forward to seeing more next year... And what more can I say about the finishing, except well done! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a great post - you make such good use of your time and manage to pack so much in. Congratulations to Katie, you must be so proud. Lovely stitching and lovely finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Congratulations to Katie! So happy for her on her scholarship and also her manager position at work.

    Love how your stocking came out and the deer...oh my goodness...it's amazing! I have to keep my fingers from clicking over and buying every one of these patterns or kits! lol Your cookies are so adorable! I'm sure Edgar was so pleased with them and what a wonderful, personalized gift. Hoping you're getting some time off and some time for yourself!

    God bless - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a wonderful post to read Vonna :) You certainly are a busy busy lady! Not only fantastic finishes....but those cookies are absolutely adorable!!! So much talent!!
    Loved seeing all your stitching too....and congratulations to your daughter....what wonderful achievements :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love your stockings hanging on your mantle! And I love when you show pictures of your house, it always is so beautiful! Those little Chihuahua cookies are just too cute. I don't think there is anything you can't do :) And you walk in Birkenstocks? I would have never thought they would be good for your feet, I mean I know they are comfy but I didn't think they would actually be healing. Glad you found something that worked for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher