Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Day 9...

~ Greetings and warm welcome to ~ 

Day 9...
Today I'm sharing two ornaments that I was honored to stitch and finish for the Just Cross Stitch Special Ornament Issue 2014. Always exciting for sure :)


"Give Joy"
by Country Cottage Needleworks



"Snowy Day"
by Little House Needleworks 


They are both really quick stitches, so if you haven't gotten your copy already, you can still either buy one at your Local Needlework Shop OR they are available for purchase or instant download at the Just Cross Stitch website: HERE
I felt that this year's magazine had lots of ornaments I wanted to stitch...in fact you'll see some more in the upcoming days from this issue :)

So that does it for Day 9...
we had a lovely day out today between attending Mass, having our girl's lunch and then we shopped until Mom is about ready to drop! 

Until tomorrow...
I'll be keeping my hands to work and heart to God, just like always!

Love in Stitches,
Vonna xxxx



20 comments:

  1. They are both great. Such beautiful stitching and finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornaments both stitching and finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very pretty ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both of these on my list to stitch and I love this way of finishing! You are so creative!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best.......so glad I have the ornament issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these. I've stitched Snowy Days but can't show it on my blog yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Diane's and Nikki's ornaments! They are beautiful! You did a great job stitching and finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both cute ornaments, and you did the finishes perfectly as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of these ornaments and your special finishes.
    Happy day # 9.........the time is going by so fast.
    Thanks again for sharing your daily blog with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gotta love that tag finishing - sure hope I can do it too one day ! glad you had a lovely lunch and shopping excursion with the girls. Enjoy ! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ornaments. It's so cool that you stitch and finish designs for designers. You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely little ornaments! I'm glad to hear you and your DD had a wonderful day together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two more fantastic finishes! Am so loving the 25 days of Christmas - Twisted Stitcher style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so enjoying your lovely Blog posts with all of your wonderful ornaments. You are so talented! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful ornaments and such perfect finishing
    Linda O xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful ornaments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have those ornament designs earmarked too! I find more ornaments I want to stitch every time I look through the magazine, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your finishing ideas! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the idea of making a tag for the ornament!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher