Friday, December 05, 2014

Day 5...

~ Greetings and warm welcome to ~

Day 5...
this is going to be a shortened post today as I try to create these posts the day before so that I make sure to work it in my day. Since I'm actually writing this the night before, this is the night of my twin's birthday and as you all can imagine, we have a party to have fun at and good times are being had! :) 

So...with that in mind, may I share with  you:

"Joy to the World"
designed by: Lizzie Kate
stitched with called for Weeks Dye Works cottons
stitched on fabric within the kit
and framed with the suggested frame

LK Joy to the World

I didn't have many things framed this year, but this was one of them. I really do love how it looks and I have it on our hearth among some wintry mix greenery. I'll take a picture of it later and share it :)

Today's tradition is: 
MOVIE NIGHT!!
and tonight on the list is: 
"Medea's Christmas"
Tyler Perry...funny, funny guy! 

As I write this, I can hear the water running in two showers upstairs as the kids hurry to get cleaned up and get their jammies on. Then we will pile in Mom and Dad's room and watch Medea before bedtime! WHOOP WHOOP!

That does it for today...

Until tomorrow...

Love in Stitches,
Vonna xxxx

21 comments:

  1. Sounds like the day was great! That's a very pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, as always.
    Hope you enjoyed the movie
    Love to all
    Linda O xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so enjoying reading your traditions Vonna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo......and Happy Happy Birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching piece. I started singing the Christmas song as soon as I saw your picture :)
    Merry Day # 5 of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitching. The frame is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great day celebrating! I love your lizzie kate finish! Have fun watching the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to the twins. Love your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely finish,in a great frame. Hope you all enjoyed the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must stitch that one! I have it and like it! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great stitch and one which can be cherished for many years.--great memories for you and your family--we do this with Griswold Family Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty piece -- and one of my FAVorite frames! Happy Movie Night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Lizzie Kate, I bet it is beautiful in the wreath. Hope the twins had a great birthday and that the move was good. I can't believe it is day 5 already.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the LK. Your evening of celebration sounds like so much fun. You are truly blessed with your family, husband, and friends. Thank you for sharing all of this via your blog. It makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful finish, Vonna, and so nicely framed. I'm sure it is a very special addition to your holiday decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a lovely LK, don't recall seeing it before. Have fun "at the movies"!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that design. We pile into mom and dad's bed for movie night too. lol! I love those times!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful stitching ! Your kids have wonderful parents ! So many good memories they will have !

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this one! And I love the new pictures of you guys on the side!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher