Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Hanging Tag Ornaments...

~ Dozens of Inquiring Minds ~
want to know how I made my "Hanging Tag Ornaments"... and I can't sit on the computer all day, or I wouldn't be able to create more stuff! :)

Now people, you know I have ZERO secrets because I share them all with the world ;)

I created those ornaments using my own ingenuity...
and you can too, because they are simply combining a couple of my tutorials that have been published for a number of years. 

Go to my tutorial blog:

To learn to make a "Tag" go to the tab entitled: "The Floss Tag..."
now you will not use a ring (of course) I merely just looped ribbon and twine on mine for a hanger.

To learn how to "layer" your ornaments like I did on both tag ornaments go to the tab entitled: "The Mounted Ornament..."

It will be obvious how to create your very own "Hanging Tag Ornaments" by combining these two techniques.

See no illusions, no smoke and mirrors, just simple techniques for stunning finishes and I share them all with you so we all can be fantastic finishers :)

18 comments:

  1. And our finishes wouldn't be nearly as grand without you! LOL Thank you Vonna for always sharing with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vonna, your tutorials are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny. Vonna helps those that help themselves, right? Hugs and thanks for all your great tutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info. Your tutorials are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, Vonna. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tutorials, Vonna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tutorials are really good Vonna....I'm pretty sure mine won't look quite as gorgeous as yours though :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your tutorials !! One of these days I'm going to get brave and try a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:39 AM

    These are the cutest finish ever! Will store easily as they are flat, (my, my, we can get dozens in a box....hmmmmmm-need to get busy with the patterns I have in my stash) and the colors are definitely a happy mix :-) Thank you again for your creative spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're the best. I have something in mind already. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great tutorial blog, thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Question: (I always have questions :-{} ) It appears that you do not use a layer of batting, is that because it makes it too difficult to punch through the layers and attach the little grommet? Sometimes when I squeeze that grommet in place it crimp poorly and I have to try again. I am using one of those big hand gadgets pictured.
    Thanks, Vonna.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Vonna, Thank you, thank you for always being so generous with your time and talent. You do share everything, and I am so very grateful for all the finishing techniques and excellent directions about how to complete them that you give us. You inspire confidence and this is a gift. So MANY THANKS, Darby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yup--your tutorials are the best out there! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the great tutorials!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher