Sunday, October 13, 2013

New Blog Open for Membership...

~ ~ Dear Friends ~ ~
 
I once was a member of a bulletin board of stitchers that held stitch~a~longs, contests, special stitch nights, some exchanges and just had general good fun stitching and posting about it together. I miss that interaction among like minded people. So....
 
You are cordially invited...
to join me and other members of our stitching community to the
Country Cottage Needleworks Showcase and Stitch~A~Long Place
 
I envision this blog to be one central address where I can host Stitch~A~Longs, contests, stitching nights, exchanges and various other fun activities all focused on one designer: Nikki Leeman of Country Cottage Needleworks
 
If you hop on over to the CCN Showcase and SAL Place, you will see a couple of wonderful opportunities already await those avid stitchers who love stitching Country Cottage Needleworks designs from time to time; or ALL the time :)
 
Information about the blog is located in the tabs at the top of the blog page. I am asking that only, avid, serious stitchers that will be participating members join us. I think it will be fun, fun, fun!
 
Don't you?! Why don't you join me, please?

No comments: