Thursday, December 10, 2009

Surprises galore...

Howdy friends :)
My mailbox has been getting a lot of unexpected action lately. Like this little beauty that I found in there earlier this week:
Handmade needle case from: Goldie

Isn't this darling? Talk about surprised! Thank you Goldie for such a sweet and useful gift. I will use it and think always of you! THANK YOU!

Then the needlecase was joined by this beauty:
Sudberry House needle pincushion, a set of JABCo pins and a lovely lapel pin from: AmySC

You'd think....
that would be enough, huh? Well yesterday, I went out to my mailbox and an envelope from Waxing Moon Designs was in there. What?! I had just been talking to Amy about a Santa that I had admired on BeckySC blog and then lo and behold the pattern for said Santa appeared in my mailb. The accompanying note from the designer told me that Amy requested it to be sent to me. THANK YOU Amy! What a sweet friend and sweet surprise :) THANK YOU!

My husband...
is on his way home at this very minute (!) from his business trip. He got done early! SWEET! And soon our family will be back to normal! I'm glad for that. I don't like it when Daddy is away :o(

Lastly....
I'd like to share with you a fantastic home business. My neighbor and dear friend, Christy, is a graphic designer (and a Mama too). She has a wonderful business where she creates the most beautiful stationary, cards, invitations, YOU NAME IT at very reasonable prices. If you are ever in need of something custom and designed JUST for YOU, then give Christy a call or drop her a line. She'll help you out. Being the recipient of many of her creations, I can tell you that they are top notch and very beautiful! Christy is a fabulous person and I'm giving her business a shout out! Hi ya Christy :) So try Creative in Bloom for all your custom printing needs! (Her link and logo will remain in my sidebar for future reference)

HO Ho ho...
until next time ;o)

21 comments:

  1. So wonderful, handmade gifts! Christmas has come early :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely, special gifts. A real treat! You have some very nice friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great gifts Vonna. It must seem like Christmas every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts for a lovely lady. My mailbox has been fun these days too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonder you found in your parcels! They are beautiful!

    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nice surprises! I'm glad your hubbie will be home soon too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vonna,
    Your mailbox has certainly been good to you. What a lovely lot of things to receive. - Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay on having your dear husband back home! That's even better than a great mail day!

    The gifts you received all look lovely. You totally deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely gifts, Vonna! You deserve 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your mailbox has been busy, what great goodies you've been receiving.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what goprgeous gifts! You lucky girl. But then again you derseve it. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gifts you got through the post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Santa has a way of knowing exactly the rights things to shower us with right?? What beautiful generosity and thoughtfulness. I love this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such wonderful friends to give all these beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great goodies to find in your mailbox! I just love pincushions and am planning to start a collection of them in 2010. I collect alot of sewing things so these would be fun to add. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Vonna, I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you had a Merry Christmas! What wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What lovely gifts! I think I need to get a mailbox like yours,lol!
    I hope you and your family have had a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher