Thursday, September 17, 2009

Soup..

Hello Readers...
Just a quick post, to say, do you like Olive Garden? What about soup? Ya like soup? Have you ever had OG's unlimted soup, salad and breadsticks and have tried their Chicken Gnocchi Soup? Did you love it? Do you like all my questions?

Well....
after a little sleuthing and some detailing of my own...I came up with a recipe and it is wonderful! The next good thing is...my kids like it! You ought to try it and the recipe is over at my recipe blog - HERE. It's Mmmmm-mmmm good and really pretty easy :)

Go on now...
what are you waitin' for...go get the recipe!

9 comments:

  1. It's going to cool enough to roast a chicken today and this sounds like a good use of the leftovers tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! A post from you two days in a row! You're schedule must be slowing down girl! LOL! BTW...I finished Bent Creek's Autumn Row. I put a picture of it up if you want to take a peek.Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that looks perfect for the long, cold winter ahead! Thanks so much for sharing, Vonna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I didn't even know you had a recipe blog! lol! Looks delicious! I looooooove soup! We don't have an Olive Garden close to us so I never get to go there. Sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely going to try this one. We're huge soup people in the fall so I think I'll make your recipe this fall's soup debut. Ymmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh that sounds good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh! Just went to Olive Garden last Thursday and had the Chicken Gnocchi soup. Love it! Will try your recipe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh... soup. I love soup. And it is getting on to the time of year where I can make lots of soup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher