Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wow, wow, wow, WOW!

WOW....can you tell that is all I can think....and type?! Today I received a personal Thanksgiving Exchange that was arranged between some stitching friends and WOW! (There it is again) I received this most spectacular exchange from Sharon. I honestly am gobsmacked....and over thrilled with the box and its contents. Here is what I received:

A divine Flatfold (LOVE THEM!)
Designer: Brooke Nolan
Design: Autumn Cupboard
you can't really see all the embellishments on this photo that Sharon stitched in, but let me tell you there are gemstones in the corners for sparkle, beads ands buttons. This picture does not do it justice, I tell you - it is divine. Utterly divine!
Backing fabric of the flatfold - perfect isn't it?

Here's the front again with some super pumpkins that Sharon sent along to accompany the ride to Indiana!



And then here is the whole "kit and kaboodle"!
Astonishing....I see Sharon studied AND took notes on my wishlist!
She sent me finishing ribbon, TINS(!! - we all know my affinity for those!), the newest leaflet from the Cross Eyed Cricket that I fell in love with "Rest and Be Thankful", of course the pumpkins and the divine flatfold AND THEN...you can see it there on top of the chart....a pair of CHEETAH Gingher Scissors....oh pitter patter my heart! I've wanted those so long!


Do you ever feel that words are inadequate, that maybe your a whole lot unworthy? Well that is how I feel today after receiving this utterly gorgeous, generous and GREAT exchange with Sharon. First yesterday and the totally unexpected RAK from Hannah, and then today and this beautiful exchange. I am humbled and thankful that it seems some lovely people like me, they really like me....*I HOPE* anyway :o)
Thank you for visiting! Until next time.....

33 comments:

  1. Vonna,
    I will say it with you WOW! What lovely exchange gifties you recieved.....I love her flat fold. It is beautiful... And all those tins.. You lucky gril.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! What a funtastic, fantastic package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful package for a wonderful lady! Sharon did GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow is right. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW says it all !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vonna,
    What an exchange! It is gorgeous. And, you finally got a cheetah, too boot! Congrats!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely exchange! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect fall flatfold! Poor Chatty! I sure hope his hot spots clear up soon. Love the cool sunglasses pose!
    Your RAK is sweet. And yes, people do like you! You are wonderful! I wished I lived close to you so we could hang out!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome goodies! You deserve everyone of them girl. ENJOY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did receive a truly wonderful package. Wow indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...lol...Vonna, I can't tell if you're excited or not!!! ...lol...
    What a great exchange!! WOW (it's contagious!)Such a Beautiful flatfold! and look @ your scissors!! All of the goodies are yummy! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous colors on the cross-stitched piece, and all else is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely design and so beautifully finish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow just about sums it up.

    Enjoy it, Vonna...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How thrilling to get two such wonderful gifts in the mail in the same week! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful wonderful package!!!!! Wow is right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! See, I'm saying it too! What a fantastic assortment of goodies you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vonna..u r such a lucky one...pas your luck and charm to me..LOL....congrats!! You deserve it....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you said it best - wow, wow, wow, wow! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely gift, indeed, but you totally deserve it!

    Sharon did a lovely job with the flatfold and putting together such a lovely package!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vonna,
    It's all super! What a generous person Sharon is!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've received some spectacular gifts, Vonna. It couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving. Plus, we get to look at them and admire them from the pictures, so they're little treasures for us as well :o)
    Love you kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great exchange! You definitely found the right words!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I do believe your blog title says it all! It's simply wonderful, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow is the word - lovely exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A wonderful flatfold. It certainly is a WOW-ZER exchange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW really does sum it up :) Congrats Vonna and enjoy, you certainly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This looks fantastic, Vonna! Santa is early this year :)

    Greetings, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  30. very beautiful!!!! Love the gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I agree with you! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a gorgeous flat fold. I love the backing fabric. A great exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Unbelievably beautiful. You are right when you say there just are not any good words to describe it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher