Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What a day!

Hello Friends...the Pfeiffer Clan had a great, good time at Joe Huber's Family Farm and Huber's Winery on Saturday. Sunday was spent recovering from the wildly fun day....and yesterday was spent starting the new week. So Here's some photo highlights of our outing on Saturday:

Here is Ellie and Bradyn (my nephew) waiting to take off in the Cow Train:
Here they are....

and off they go....notice their hand held up like they are on a roller coaster :o)))) *my Mom is the "orange" lady in the corner of the fenced in area*

Now Keith and the kids are loaded onto the Farm Animail Feeding Wagon for a wagon ride and farm animal feeding expedition:

There they are.....

Here they are all back from the feeding...and wagoning experience....

Next Ellie wanted to ride the pony:

Giddy up Cowgirl....get along little doggies....Yippee Kie Yay....

Next they all are loaded up onto the Corn Maze Wagon....

Off to the Corn Maze....

At the petting zoo with farm zoo animals:Baaaaa...Neighhhh...MOOOO.....OINK!

Loading up the school bus:

There must have been a wreck....because look at the heads hanging out looking at the devastation ahead.... *MY silly brother (Bradyn's Dad) is in the window between Jake (hanging wildly out the front bus window and Katie....his name is Adam and he's a dork* LOL! just kidding, I love him to pieces....

One exhausted Pfeiffer family on the walk back to our van:

We sure are glad we came....but whew! we're tired:
Thanks for looking! Stitchy update soon :o) Until next time come back and visit real soon!

22 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everyone had way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun day for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vonna,

    You got some wonderful pictures! I'm glad that you all had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time! What a fun place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cow train and their little hands up in the air! Precious! Looks like everyone had a fun day:)

    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, what great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, how lovely! That looks like a fun place to go with the family. I'm sure my munchkin would have a whale of a time at a place like that!
    Must remember to turn off the sound of my computer when I visit you! I think I just woke up Pelle. Whoops. There goes my stitching for the evening ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures were fun to see. I'm so glad you had a good time.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what great, good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like so much fun and a busy day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great way to spend the day !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vonna,

    What a fun day for all of you and what great memories for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dianne1:25 AM

    You guys look like you are having a blast! Love places like this, especially on gorgeous days.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like it was a beautiful day and you all had a great time! I love that cow train!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, those are precious pictures. I wish there is something in Fall theme here in the Houston area that we can go and visit. Oh, but the ragweeds are here as well, so we can't go outside and have allergy.Thank you for sharing those special moment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a fun day, and what beautiful scenery! I want to ride the cow train!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like ya'll had a great time! I remember our Hoe Down with the kids. They always had a fun time too.
    Edgar's stocking is wonderful!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a wonderful family day out and some lovely pictures to remember it all in years to come.

    Thanks for the lovely comment in my blog but I will shock you even further when I tell you I must have at least half a dozen lhn in my to do pile. My tastes are really very varied though I often think that the smaller the design the more work in it - maybe why I am such a sucker for big designs lol basically lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos! I love the "cow" train and the kids enjoying the ride. Thanks for sharing your day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you had so much fun. I know that my 2 year old would just this place.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great family fun place! It certainly looks like everyone had a super time. We have a local orchard that has wagon rides and corn mazes but they also offer a Spooky Wagon Ride full of effects. They have a toned down version during the day for small folks and a much more sinister version during the evening for the teens and adults. It's run by the local high school students and all my boys worked there at one time or another. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher