Thursday, October 16, 2008

The "Cap of Destiny" Speaks....

Hello Friends! Was going to do "the pull" tomorrow...but I've got a full calendar tomorrow start to finish so did it today :)

I had 88 comments, not everyone wanted in on the draw for the "Something Wicked" chart but I had 2 1/2 pages of names.

Here they are all handwritten and ready:


After their "cut and curl" they got thrown into the "MASON of mixing":

Then they got tossed like a salad into the awaiting CAP OF DESTINY:

Hanging out with friends for a few minutes more:

Then they were offered to the Toddler of Choosing:

Who handed it to the Mommy of Mirth (she looks a little strung out - but I think Camera of Memories caught her mid-blink):

And the winner is: Kathy A.! HURRAYY!!!!

Back you go "cap of destiny" until the next time you are needed:

Thank you one and all for visiting my blog, your comments bring a smile to my face and a bit of joy to my day! I hope that I in some part bring a little sunshine to you.

Until next time -


21 comments:

  1. Yea and congratulations to the winner! What a fun way to choose the name, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Kathy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness I am so excited!
    1 in 88 WOW!!!!
    Thanks hon and give that Ellie girl a big kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kathy! Great drawing, Vonna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vonna tengo una pregunta... entiendes español?
    como funciona el rr de casas?
    Your speak spanish?
    How Do house rr?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kathy! I love this pattern and I must have it soon...I was laughing at the Tie Fighter spiders....too funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Kathy !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Kathy...Vonna, I really enjoyed your story of choosing the winner:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congratulations, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the cap of destiny will be out again sometime in the future! The Toddler choose well for sure! Congratulations Kathy!!
    Thanks Vonna for giving us a chance and for such a great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The way you drew the name was too cute!

    Your finish turned out great! Love it!

    Great ornament for Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to Kathy A! What a great chart to win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE that design! Congratulations on your finish! and Congratulations to Kathy A!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big congratulations to Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to Kathy A. Your little "Vanna" is just too cute as always. Thanks for my Ellie fix!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Kathy!

    Thanks again for offering this to everyone - it's extremely kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dianne1:00 AM

    Congrats Kathy!
    Just to let you all know, there is a similar version (I am working on it right now) of the witchy shoes in the October issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Kathy!! I'm sorry I missed the draw. I just haven't had time for blogging lately. My weeks have been full lately.
    I absolutely LOVE your Something Wicked finish! It will look fantastic leaning against your pumpkin.
    Thanks Vonna for your lovely comment on my most recent post. I love hearing from you and all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations to Kathy!

    Thanks Vonna for making this offer, you are too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations to Kathy and well done to Ellie for such an exciting draw!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woo hoo - congratulations to Kathy A!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher