Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Me, Myself and I....

Well thanks to the overwhelmingly positive response I went ahead and opened a blog for builders wanting to construct their own Neighborhoods!

If you are interested at all in doing it please take a look...this is not a Round Robin...this is more like a SAL with a "round robin look" LOL! :)

http://memyselfandirrs.blogspot.com

Blogs now have a 100 member limit. Not that I think we'll reach 100 - but you never know - we are currently at 23 members.

The rules are loose, it has to be a "neighborhood" and the "start date" is Dec. 31, 2008. The borders, layout design, etc can be completed prior to the house building but no houses can be stitched before Dec. 31, 2008. Comprende?

Sonja - you said you were interested if that is the case please e-mail me with your e-mail so that I can send you an invitation to join us.

Thanks one and all!

8 comments:

  1. I will join you. Think I got it figured out what we are to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vonna - I am so itching to join this - but do I dare.... what to do????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to join as well ... e-mail address is regmaracc@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vonna, I would to join.
    SharLynn29@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Vonna for setting up this SAL. I have sent you an email to your Twisted Stitcher account, so I look forward to your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent an email!!!!! Hope you got it!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super idea Vonna! I sent you an email so I can play too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher