Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New blogs with lovely bloggers....

Hello again friends, thank you for all your well wishes and kind words, they are like a balm to my soul and a smile in my heart :) My deepest gratitude to you all for stopping and taking the time to read my words and wish me well....thank you is inadequate really, but blogging has opened a whole new world to me and has given me so many people that I consider true friends. :) You make my world a brighter place!

So...I've recently ran across some blogs that I would like to take the time to draw attention to, they are new to blogging and I'd like to give them a warm welcome into our fellowship here in the on-line stitching/blogging world...so pop on over and say a "howdy-doo" to them (these are in no particular order):

Kim B at Stitchful Thinking
Sara at Sara's Simple Stitching
Twana at Beads and Threads
My dear friend Staci at Snippits and Stash

and last but not least....a recent client of mine, who I didn't know, but isn't new to blogging and has a super wonderful blog with lots of yummy projects so let me introduce Petra at Time to Stitch and after reading her blog I'm getting hooked on the idea of Pine Mountain pillows...LOL!

Alright folks...that's all for me today...I did some finishing today and started a new project! Country Cottage Needlework's Summer Garden...I have a really cool finishing idea perculating in my brain....we'll see if it all comes together.

Until next time - Stitch with Joy!

14 comments:

  1. Aw thank you Vonna! I'm so flattered that you would mention my little blog since I really respect your skill! I feel so unworthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been drooling over some of those Pine Mountain pillows! One of these times I'm going to break down and order one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to visit these blogs! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear! You mentioned my blog.. so I went an updated it! I'm new to blogging and kind of got side tracked on facebook this week! But I put a bunch of pictures up! Thanks for mentioning me! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will check them out. Thanks for the heads up. Hope you are feeling much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to checking out these blogs Vonna:)

    Oh and I went and pre-ordered the LHN Wool Needlebook and Fob chart! I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey There Dear and Talented Friend of Mine! Whohoo on the post below with your most beautiful and spendid fob work. You SHOULD be proud of that honor...I know I'm simply just honored to have a friend with such talents. What an honor in every sense of the word for you! You did an amazing job!!!! :) I don't know how you kept it a secret for so long...that amazes me too...you must have been gushing inside! :):) It does not surprise me at all that you are being noticed for your talents and no one is as deserving as you, dear Vonna. You are a gifted person in so many ways. Blessings to you, my friend, and congrats again on your special honor. I was tickled pink when I heard! :) Hope you are feeling better...I'm thinking spring needs to be here (and it will be officially tomorrow, I guess)...but the weather needs to take a turn for warmer days. Too many people are sick again lately....hang in there. Love ya, Kel :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Vonna, on stitching the models for the latest LHN! Funny too when I first saw the design, I thought of you, because I saw the sweet little sheep. I think I would feel just as thrilled as you if I was asked by a designer to do her work. I don't know how you managed to keep it such a secret! I would have been bursting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for mentioning me Vonna, you're such a sweetie :)

    Looking forward to seeing your new finishing idea!!!

    Hope you're feeling better too {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're feeling better - that cold sounds horrid {{{hugs}}}

    I love your stitching on the LHN models. How fantastic! You must be so pleased. How exciting!! And it looks great too. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tips on the new blogs - will try to get over tomorrow to have a look. :)

    You take care of yourself, okay? We want healthy, happy Vonna!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:12 PM

    Hi Vonna, love your instructions for finishing.
    I've emailed you in regards to the PinKeep Instructions - the pattern of the stitching gal.
    Keep up the wonderful work
    Look forward to hearing from you.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing the blogs Vonna. I love to read new blogs. Saw some great work on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a computer nightmare!! These things still make me nervous!
    So, how far from Louisville do you live? I come there frequently to see DD. Wouldn't it be great to meet? I'll bring banana pudding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher