Thursday, November 08, 2007

Birthday Present for Nicole!

Hello Friends! Just a quick post to share one finish from my weekend! Today sweet Nicole said she received my stitched part of her gift and here it is:



Front of Pinkeep
Designer: Country Cottage Needlework Freebie "BLOOM" (modified)
Fibers: DMC
Finished as: Pinkeep
I used the freebie "BLOOM" from Country Cottage Needleworks as my pattern, but instead of stitching "BLOOM" I stitched Nicole N. - otherwise the pattern is the same, but I changed the flower colors. I finished it into a pinkeep. (my most favorite finish of late! LOL!) And I used Sassy's Fabbys, I'm in LOVE with this fabric! This will definitely be purchased again and I highly recommend it!


Here's the back of the pinkeep with my "signature" square

Side View of the pinkeep
I was thrilled to stitch this for Nicole and it really came out sweet I think. It's feminine and charming just like I envision Nicole. So many happy returns Nicole and very Happy Birthday from me to you!
Today I'm stitching away on my CdC! Oh, it's looking good! You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it though! :)
And Until next time may you stitch with nimble fingers :)







20 comments:

  1. What a lovely pinkeep!!!! I love the color of ribbon and pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole must be thrilled, Vonna! Another beautiful pinkeep. You must be getting quite good at making them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Vonna!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty pinkeep! You are such a wonderful stitcher :) Thanks for sharing your needlework.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you again Vonna! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole's pinkeep is so cute! And I bet it was stitched with a lot of love, the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa6:26 PM

    nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Vonna! I really like that fabric color! I've ordered a few pieces from Sassy, but that's not one of the colors I have. I'll definitely have to pick up a piece of it the next time I order.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pinkeep! It looks like an Island Breeze! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You put so much care into every project. Your thoughtfulness shines through in every finish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is beautiful, Vonna! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pinkeep Vonna!
    Cant wait to see your CdC this week. I stitched on mine on wednesday too for the sal :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's gorgeous and I love how you customized it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just fantastic! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great finish, I love the pinkeep. Great idea using Nicole's name. I will have to give the pinkeep a go one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is an absolutely beautiful pinkeep:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful pinkeep for Nicole! Great idea to add her name!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous pinkeep Vonna!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vonna you did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher