Wednesday, September 05, 2007

SBEBB What's the Buzz Exchange!

I received a most wonderful surprise when we returned home from our short holiday weekend!
This was awaiting our arrival on our doorstep:

What's the Buzz Exchange from Nadine (lucialoo)
Isn't it gorgeous?
This is the front of a Stitching Pocket

The Inside has a pocket to the left and the sweetest beeskep you've ever seen to park my pins and needles!"


Here's the whole kit and kaboodle! Nadine really spoiled me :)

The entire package had the most delightful aroma of lavender...thanks to the braided lavender cone that Nadine sent...you can see it above braided with yellow ribbon. I was in heaven opening up this sweet package! And now the lavender cone hangs from my daylight lamp arm so that whilst I stitch I can catch a whiff every so often of the sweet lavender! It is heavenly!

Thank you so much Nadine for a delightful package and exchange! I was tickled to my toes with this bounty and gorgeousness! The pocket was perfectly stitched and assembled and it now resides in my basket of smalls :)

Thanks too for all my visitors and readers ;) you brighten my day! Now it is off to the dentist with my dear husband....I'm hoping that all is well, I've never had a cavity....but I do have quite a wide space between my front two teeth that I have had bonded since my teenage years. This is my "second" bonding in all that time, and I think it's going bad....so I'll probably have to have replaced. I'm think veneers....my husband is thinking it's good enough! LOL!

Until next time :)


35 comments:

  1. that's just gorgeous! the little bee skep is so cute, and I love how the stitching extends beyond the cover to the inside page.

    lucky you, Vonna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another beautiful exchange! Love the beeskep detail! So cute! Good luck at the dentist's appt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a really lovely exchange to receive - no wonder you are happy. I love the lavender roll too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky girl, two days in a row such wonderful goodies and amazing stitched gifts. The stitching pocket is just beautiful with such attention to detail! Great stuff!
    Good luck at the dentist!! You'll be alright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just BEEutiful :) I love, love, love it!!
    Hope all goes well at the dentist.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is a beautiful exchange! You must be so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sweet needlebook! I love the little bees on the inside pocket too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEEutiful needlbook...you've really been spoiled :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowie, what a lovely package you received!
    And er... no cavities? Never ever? Now that's an amazing feat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute needlebook! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Vonna! You lucky duck! That is so cute! I love the beehive needle page! I just love bee things, this is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your dentist visit goes well, no cavities ever? Wow, I always have a cavity. What a cool exchange!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the idea of this stitcher's pocket. Nicely stitched and finished!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The exchanges you've gotten lately are just fabulous - they live up to the ones you give! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog - I think I'm not using long enough thread so that I can still use the loop method. I'll try longer pieces and see if that helps. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a beautiful exchange! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely exchange. I know you are thrilled and it not only looks wonderful it smells good too!!!
    Good luck at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another beauty Vonna! Congratulations! Thanks for the email chat tonight - it made work a bit more fun than usual :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dianne12:38 AM

    Hey, what's wrong with gapped tooth people? ; )
    You must have really strong teeth, lucky you.
    Love your exchange, so sweet and dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a neat piece! Love how the pin-place is shaped and not just square. Hope your DDS visit went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous, and I love the beeskeep to park your needles!

    ReplyDelete
  22. BEEutiful!
    Hope the dentist appointment went well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh both exchanges you've received are gorgeous! Enjoy!! Your blog is always such a lovely place to visit, it brings a smile to my face everytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow that is sooo clever, so inspirational. Beautiful gifts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is all too lovely! I just love looking at all your goodies! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a gorgeous exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute exchange!!! Good luck with the dentist :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lucky you - what a beautiful exchange! Nadine's stitching is gorgeous. I love the idea of the lavender cone :)

    Hope all goes well with the dentist *shudder* I fear the dentist even more than I fear spiders...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow that's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! Expertly done by Nadine. Absolutely spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That's an amazing exchange,Vonna!

    You and my sis - no cavities ever! Good luck getting your veneers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely exchange, the stitching pocket is gorgeous and finished exquisitely. I love how she bundled the lavender together with ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  33. what fun! I love the little bee skep inside!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. That is just darling! I love the needle park inside. :-)

    Enjoy, dear Vonna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher