Thursday, July 12, 2007

And it continues!!

Well I sure do like having a birthday!! LOL! I've got three more gifts to share with you. First off, dear Amy gave me a $20 gift certificate to her shop Down Sunshine Lane for my birthday! Hip Hip Hurray! I met Amy through one of BeckySC boards and what a dear, sweet friend she has become. Plus she gives super service at her shop :) I'm a regular customer! Thank you sweet Amy for your gracious, generous gift...you KNOW I loved it! Thanks!

Next Up: my dear, sweet friend Marie sent me this super package!

There's a primitive electric candle with a hometown theme (love it!), her summer home is Vermont and she sent me some maple sugar candy (boy did I love it and it was just like what Laura Ingalls Wilder wrote it would be like in her book Little House in the Big Woods! YUM-O!), she also sent along scrummy silk threads in red/white and blue, some mints and a hank of 40 ct. fabric. Marie, you really spoiled me! AND I see that all our e-mailing back and forth you didn't forget that I decorate in the primitive country style! That electric candle is SUPER! Thank you...I love everything! But check out this sweet friendship piece that Marie did and mounted on a clear paint can....AWWWWW....how sweet! Friends in sunshine and in rain! Thank you so much Marie. You touched my heart with your friendship and we've definitely struck a cord with each other. Big hugs to you!!!
Lastly another sweet friend, Julie whom I met by her sending me an e-mail about blogging and how to set it up....boy am I glad that she asked me, because in Julie I have found another dear friend. Well dear Julie sent me these lovely items...Two Sunflower Seed charts, a LHN off of my wish list, some cute, cute freebies, some fabric fat quarters and a sweet birthday card as well. Julie, your friendship means a lot to me as well. Thank you so much!
Ok, well I can't show you anything I'm working on yet because well....it's for exchanges :) Plus I'm deligently working on my Neighborhood RR.....Margaret C....it's coming along....but I think I bit off more than I could chew on the pattern I picked. It is going S-L-O-W!!!! But I think it will be pretty once complete...if I ever get there. I finished stitching my Lil'Critters exchange...finishing it is almost done as well :) So soon there will be a post with my stitching!
Big hugs to my readers, my friends and anyone else out there that needs a friend :)
Until Next time....


24 comments:

  1. Lots of continued birthday goodies! Thanks for prayers for April, she needs them, she is very frail and weighs under 100 pounds. MS is taking a terrible toll on her. How can I sign up for the SBBC. I want to make sure that I get a birthday/christmas partner for 2008. Will they take openings again?
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those girls stitched are darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that your box arrived~ :-)
    So many wonderful birthday gifts, I know that you are enjoying all of them.
    I too am doing the finishing on my Critter Exchange...Everything that I am stitching is for an exchange so I have little to post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful surprises to get, you really did get spoilt on your birthday. :)

    Looking forward to when you can post your various exchanges, the little critters exchange in particular sounds like lots of fun.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vonna you've had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You *have* been spoiled! Great gifts all round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Vonna, lucky you - you've really had a long birthday - gorgeous gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really enjoying looking at your birthday gifts and I love the design Marie has used for the paint can, I love her taste :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great gifts you recieved! I agree Amy is such a sweetie. Enjoy your weekend with all your new stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun that you are still celebrating through your lovely friends! I love the design of the friends on the paint can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of good birthday goodies and good friends. Does life get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww.... your friends love you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely, lovely gifts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow..you must be spoilt with so many wonderful and great birthday gifts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of beautiful gifts! enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. All these gifts are really incredible, but the lasses mounted on the paint can lid are a class apart. WOW, and double WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You are special, wonder why! hehe. They are lovely gifts. You deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I want a birthday like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have been wonderfully spoiled!
    You must be a very special friend!!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lots and lots of lovely birthday goodies! What great friends you have Vonna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. More eye candy! Great gifts Vonna!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy belated birthday, Vonna! What lovely gifts. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. A belated, Happy Birthday, Vonna!! You certainly received many lovely gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Belated Birthday Vonna. Love the Friends in sunshine and rain on the clear paint can. What a grea idea for storing some stitching goodies. Any idea where one can get these cans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher