Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer Quaker from AmySC

Hello Dear Friends :) Yesterday I received the most gorgeous Summer Quaker from AmySC!! Here it is:

Summer Quaker USEBB

Amy used the most wonderful color of floss....it reminds me or a ripening wheat feild rippling in the breeze.She put my initials on the top corners (how nice!) Now everone knows its MINE :)

And did I mention it was a tin?!?!Look at the beautiful job she did lining the tin and all the details :)

Then here's the goodies that she sent along! I got a pattern to stitch up more Quakers, a lovely greeting card with 3D embellishments, a magnetic note pad (love those for "honeydo" lists), beautiful "honeysuckle" GAST floss, a beautiful skeing of Belle Soie Scarlet Sister red floss and a cute Sunflower Mill Hill Needle Minder!!

I am just tickled with all the bounty and the beautiful Quaker Tin :) Amy did a perfect job, but she said in her note that it was her first one and it wasn't perfect. Well I certainly would love to see her next one because this one is doggone perfect in my opinion!

On a final note, I'd like to thank all the wonderful people that went over to my Daughter's blog and left such sweet and wonderful comments. She has read every one and is getting the "bug" of can I check my blog? She is over the moon with delight and I appreciate it.

Thanks to all my readers too :) I know I've posted a lot this week and I wasn't expecting too! LOL! I'll hit a dry spell here real soon :) LOL! Until the next time, big hugs and even bigger smiles to you :)

29 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tin! Looks pretty perfect from here :)

    Your DD is cute with her blog... she'll be as addicted as the rest of us before you know it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tin is great! I really like the color that Amy chose, very summery! Loved seeing your daughter's blog and stitching. It's always great to have another stitcher join our ranks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tin, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told her she didn't have anything to worry about :) I knew your gracious self would love it :) I think it looks GREAT!! Enjoy :)

    Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous tin and great goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky you are, Vonna, to receive such a lovely tin(it looks perfect to me)and other wonderful gifts from Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a wonderful tin from Amy. yeap the colours are great! So is the finishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be tickled ~ that's lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tin I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vonna, this little tin box is really lovely! Bravo a Amy.
    Ciao, Giusy
    PS: Katie is adorable, and her starting project is very fine!
    Love, Giusy

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Quaker tin is absolutely gorgeous Vonna. Like you said - if this is Amy's first attempt I'd love to see the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely gift from Amy- so thoughtful! And I love the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty gift to receive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Vonna, that's gorgeous! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely tin - looks perfect to me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your daughter started a blog? How cute is that! I’ll hop over to check it out.

    I love that tin, it is just gorgeous the gold thread color she chose is beautiful! I am scared to make a tin, I always am afraid after I glue it on, it’ll pop off or something.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that is beautiful! Suz

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colors she used to stitch are gorgeous...and her finishing is perfect!!
    Your daughter's stitching is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful gift Vonna! Everything on your blog is absolutely lovely. I'll be a regular visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful tin!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is a really lovely tin! Sounds like a great exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I simply love the color she used for stitching this. The finishing looks lovely. It's a real treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow that's so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful tin Vonna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh how nice! Wonderful exchange

    ReplyDelete
  26. A gorgeous tin aand you're right the colour of thread is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this spring color, AmySC did a great work
    Enjoy, Vonna !

    ReplyDelete
  28. http://palcopiniao.blogspot.com/search/label/C%C3%82MARA%20MUNICIPAL%20DE%20COIMBRA%20URBANISMO

    DIVULGUE ESTE CASO INCRÍVEL DA CÂMARA MUNICIPAL DE COIMBRA, NÃO SE CONFORME.

    OBRIGADO, COIMBRA AGRADECE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher