Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Surprise!

Hello Folks! Hope you all are doing great :)
I have a quick post....look what the Postman brought to my mailbox today:
It is a lovely surprise gift from Tannia , apparently I was the right commenter at the right time and I won this lovely surprise gift. Dear Tannia gave me a lovely notecard with an antique sampler on it, a Shepherd's Bush Needleroll kit (yes!) and a Mill Hill Ornament kit (sweet!) ;)
Wasn't that nice? If you don't know Tannia you need to check out her blog. She's a sweet lady (and I thought this before she sent me a gift - and now I think she's the cat's meow!) LOL!

Next up: What about MY stitching you ask? Well I'm stitching...MY LITTLE FINGERS to the bone...but I cannot show you a SINGLE thing...nope, sorry! All gifts and exchanges. So sorry....but I should have a couple of exchanges received shortly and there will be some stitchy pictures and updates. I can tell you that I finished my Robin's Nest Birthday gift today (Hi Cathy) and I think the stitching is really nice! Now I have to finish it...and I've got that planned already...so no need to stress over that anymore! I still need to finish my other gift...and I'm running out of time, but I'm not stressing over it...I'm taking deep breaths! Plus I need to get started on my House for the Neighborhood RR...but if I don't get my block done for myself well then...too bad, I'll send it without mine and do it when it gets back home.

So what did you all think about the new issue of The Gift of Stitching?! Great, huh?! I LOVE the seasonal Quakers and alreay have one kitted up to do for an exchange ;) I love that magazine and it seems that it gets better and better, don't you think?!

Ok well that's all the yacking I have for today! Thank you for all your good wishes and lovely comments about our Anniversary....we had a very nice day. Until next time....

24 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely surprise to get in the mail! i am so happy for you! Enjoy! Can't wait until we can see your stitching! bet it is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a lovely package you received! Can't wait for your stitchy updates :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your giftie, Vonna :) How sweet of Tannia :)
    ((((((no stressing allowed))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift, what a fun surprise to get. I just downloaded the magazine, so haven't had a chance to check out what's in it yet, I'll do that when I'm done trying to catch up on blogs. Good luck with all your stitching deadlines.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun to receive a suprise gift :) The Gift of Stitching Mag IS getting better and better. The Seasonal Quaker is a must stitch for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cool prize! Keep stitching! Can't wait to see your exchanges when you can reveal them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet of Tannia! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great prize! The gos magazine this month is to die for-so many possibilites-love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so nice of Tannia! What a lovely surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gift !!! Especially I like that needle roll kit because I´ve never knit those things.
    The mag is so fabulous this time !! I also love seasonal quakers and biscornus are also sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad it arrived safely Vonna :) Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phew - you sound very busy Vonna - can't wait to see all those exchanges...

    I have that needleroll - it is gorgeous - you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great gifts! Can't wait to see what you've been stitching Vonna! I haven't downloaded the magazine this month yet, sounds good though

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful surprise gift you received--how thoughtful of her.

    I'm looking forward to being able to see all of your lovely stitching you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How kind of Tannia! Those look like great surprise gifts!!

    I hate new issues of the Gift of Sittching, just more and more things that I want to make and not enough time to do them ;0!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a nice surprise you've received in the mail :)
    And yes this issue of TGOS was great!...lots of lovely stuff to stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vonna, Tannia sent you some nice gifts! More things to stitch, I know you were wanting that!
    I look forward to the pictures of all your exchanges.
    I received the PTP fabric yesterday, but couldn't get a good picture of it. I'll try and post one tomorrow. Its really light in color. No news on the pattern, maybe tomorrow.
    I also received the Keepsake Needle Arts and Stitchery catalogs. More temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's hard, being busy with stitching that you can't show yet. I'll be eager to see the pics when you can share!

    That's a lovely gift package from Tannia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a nice surprise to receive in the mail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vonna, You are a sneaky little stitcher these days, huh??!! :)) We can't wait to see what you've been up to! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, Tannia is so gorgeous - what a wonderful parcel of goodies for you :D Can't wait to see what you're been stitching ... only thing I hate about exchanges, it means we have to practice patience ;P Have to agree with you about the GoS mag ... there's usually something in each issue I could see myself stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher