Thursday, May 03, 2007

PIF from Annemarie :)

Look at the lovely I got from Annemarie today!!! She sent me my very first Scissors FOB !!!
Look at the lovely way she did our initials in the lower left corner :)

An tells me this is a Mary Garry's Cabin design and she finished it perfectly here's the front :)
She also sent me some SWEET scissors! Which I am terribly happy about because they are razor sharp and curved at the end so that I won't snip out somthing I don't want snipped!
What a really great SURPRISE!!! I tell you it is a red letter day here!
I "met" An through my other stitching friend Harmien both of them are such dear, dear friends to me. Someday soon I'll go on and on about Harmien, but today I'm going to focus on An. An you are a sweetie and your stitching is perfection. The finishing of this fob is perfect! I can't get over it! I've made fobs for others, but never one for myself...so thank you from the bottom of my heart. This will always hold a dear place in my stitching basket. Now just I need to get stitching so I can use those scissors!
For my blog readers, if you've never met An, you need to go on over to her blog. She's bright and funny and always brings a big smile to my face whenever I read her blog. We exchange e-mails frequently and although I'll never probably meet you face to face An, you are a dear, sweet person that I am lucky to call you friend. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
(P.S. Harmien...you know I love you too! :) so don't get jealous! LOL!!!)
One of my exchanges I sent earlier this week should be received today, so expect another Twisted Stitcher stitchy update soon! I'm excited for my receipient to get this one! So until next time......

29 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky, lucky you! What a beeeeeeautiful piece!! Envious smiles ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No jealousy here, Vonna!! An stitches beautifully and her finishes are amazing! This one is especially for you! You took some great pictures too!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, after all this praise, I don't really know what to say. Except thank YOU for a being such a special friend, and for bringing out the best in other stitches with your warmth, your enthusiasm and, well, your lovely self. It was such a joy stitching this for you. Enjoy, dearest Vonna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful PIF for a sweet lady :)
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that Annemarie! She's just too darn good! Now when did she sneak that little gem into the works? I love that design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that is such a beautiful fob! lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a sweet fob! You are so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a perfect design for a scissor fob! I can imagine it will take a special place in your sewing basket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vonna, that fob is just beautiful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty gift, I like how she did the initials as well. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is beautiful! You are a lucky girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That fob is so lovely. Lucky you Vonna. Yeah when I read Annemarie's blog she cracks me up :D

    Can't wait for your gifts to be received, rest assured I won't touch that dial ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW...gorgeous, gorgeous. gorgeous
    Annemarie has done you proud and she *does* stitch and finish things beautifully. I particually love the way she does her crosses and have told Su that a few times. I would say An has quite perfect tension :-))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hooray, the Annemarie package finally arrived safely!! What a lovely treat! Beautiful stitching and such a nice friendly thing to do.

    Vonna, if *I* am the exchange you mentioned arriving, then yes it did!! Please pop over to see me SINGING your praises, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great surprise to get in the mail. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great fob! Love it and know you must!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just got this Mary Garry pattern in the mail today (yipee) ~ eBay purchase! Love the scissor FOB you received! I am off to stitch one for a friend, and maybe one for me...your blog always inspires me.
    Vonna, thanks again for all the Blog help.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great fob, and perfect for a stitcher. :)
    The scissors look like they would be wonderful to work with as well, I like the idea of the little turn up at the end.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Mary Garry's designs ~ these finishes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Annemarie is just amazing!!! Did you see the beautiful gift I got from her yesterday too? She is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Its a lovely gift from a lovely lady - I am also honoured too count An as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, Vonna! Annemarie's fob is gorgeous! How sweet and how tickled you must be! I love those scissors as well... you know I hoard fobs and scissors! So, don't let me near this one! ;-)

    {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey GF: I've enjoyed reading thru all the posts in your blog. I have not visited in awhile. What awesome exchange gifts!!!

    Luv the M.Garry. It rocks. I think it is part of a freebie I have in my stash. I don't think I ever stitched it!!! After seeing it - I better get around to it soon.

    This is quite a busy time for the boys - the end of school year is a total hassle!

    Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, what a PIF! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher