Thursday, May 31, 2007

My RR

Hello! Some of you worried blogging friends have e-mailed me asking if I was ok, since I've not been posting of late. Nope, I'm here....and this is what I've been doing: Hello Neighbor Round Robin 2007-2008
I've used many different motifs from different places, but I think I've got everything in there that I love....a nice house in country colors, a sweet fence with a flower arbor, bee hive with buzzing bees, a couple of furry bunnies and some sweet sheep...notice one sheep has a flower in his mouth. This baby is packed and ready to go out tomorrow. All I can say is THANK HEAVENS I'm done with it and don't have to worry over it anymore.... :)
Also going out in tomorrows mail:
My USEBB Summer Quaker Exchange :)
and
My Robin's Nest Birthday Exchange :) HEAD'S UP CATHY (we're partners)
Tomorrow I'm also starting my SAL with my dear friend sweet Julie . We are starting Inspiration by Rosewood Manor and will be SALing each Friday. So expect an update from me sometime this weekend on my start for this beautiful piece. I'm also expecting to get started on My Hometown by Carriage House Samplings....I'm supposed to be in a SAL with the group of RagTag stitchers that include RedsThreads, Joanie and Chelle....but I've not even started yet...sorry girls! I've had LOADS of exchanges...but they are slowing down because I've on purpose not signed up for as many as I had been because I need to start stitching for myself some. :) But I say that as I look at my exchanges list and I still have 5 exchanges upcoming through the month of August :) I just have to laugh at myself.... LOL! Go ahead and join in....
So until next time dear readers, I thank you for your visit, I love you for your comment and I hope you'll come back again really soon! Keep reaching for your needle and enjoying your craft!

37 comments:

  1. Vonna, what a great start to your RR. I love your square - the animals are just adorable. The border is very nice too. Are the names getting stiched there or are you planning on continuing the moti your started?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your RR Vonna - it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your RR. It's so cute with the bunnies and the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite the project ~ and so beautifully designed! You did a GREAT job, I love the detail.

    I'm with you...it is always nice to pack them up and ship them off. I would like to be on the receiving end of this one :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great Vonna. I just love your house. Just send it here and I will keep it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you're busy, busy, busy! Nice start to your RR :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's beautiful, Vonna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful start for a RR, it's really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're okay, Vonna!! I did worry a bit... Your NRR looks sensational!! Good luck with all of your plans!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The RR piece is beautiful!! Suz

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful job. Just lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love it Vonna! I can't wait to see it when it's finished! I love to see how creative so many of you are! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vonna your Round Robin is just absolutely gorgeous!! I am just in awe of how pretty it is! I am still working on mine, and ready to begin stitching here at 7 a.m. until I have to get it in the mail. Yours is something so pretty and you should feel ever so proud! Hugs
    Debby :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's just beautiful--such a lovely combination of elements and motifs that go so well together. All I can say is "wow."

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks wonderful!

    Have a good weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vonna, your RR house is BEAUTIFUL!!! And, I love the border!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's one gorgeous RR my friend :)
    WOW!!
    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello Vonna dear, your RR is really beautiful!! There is a lot of stitching in that beauty! You are truly the queen of exchanes. Glad to hear you will be "slowing down" a bit to do some stitching for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You such a busy stitcher! :) Lovely RR!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vonna your RR looks great!

    Enjoy your new start!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's beautiful Vonna :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Vonna great job on your Neighborhood RR! I love it! Your sheep are so adorable :) I can’t wait to see it in person. I am so impressed with what everyone has done so far, this is going to be a great RR!

    I don’t know how you manage to do all of these exchanges, you are amazing! Keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your RR looks fantastic - love the sheep! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a wonderful start to your NRR its a beauty. Like you I seem to have signed up to lots of exchanges but I have made a concious decision to slow them down a little and in the next 6 months I only want to do 1 or 2 I have so many projects I want to do for myself LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! Your RR look sensational - even without all the other stitchers' work! Too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your RR! I agree, its important to stitch for yourself sometimes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your RR looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a nice neighborhood this is! I love your choice of motifs, and the colors are great! Can't wait till the rest of the houses are "built"! Be sure to share it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  29. FANTASTIC work, Vonna! Your RR is going to be absolutely fantastic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your RR is a beauty, Vonna! I love the welcoming arch on the bottom, how perfect as an entrance to your design. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your NRR is utterly fabulous. 'Nuff said! :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. That is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. It looks wonderful, I love the little beehive, bunnies and sheep (the one with the flower in his mouth was a great touch).
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great RR Vonna, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your RR, I love the way you have it layed out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your NRR start it is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely NRR. You know how to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher