Saturday, January 27, 2007

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged not once but twice! First Julie and second Mary Kathryn. I'm supposed to list 6 weird things about me. Here goes:

1.) My toes look *exactly* like my Grandma Epperson's toes. I always thought so, then one day my Mom up and says, "You've got Gran Fran toes!" (my Grandma's name is Frances - oh, and I have her toes....)

2.) I have an insatiable appetite for dill pickles. So much in fact that I got up from the dinner table one evening in the middle of dinner and drove to the grocery to get more because we ran out! My husband thought I was whacked...boy was I....I was pregnant with the twins...and didn't know it yet! LOL! But I still love them no matter if I'm pregnant or not! Dill pickles...try some!

3.) I *have* to have all closet doors firmly closed before I go to bed. Didn't Chuckie come out of a closet????

4.) I eat potato chips dipped in ketchup. YUM-O! Rachael Ray doesn't know what she's missing!!! And it doesn't take 30 minutes to make :)

5.) All appendages (legs, feet, toes, fingers, arms) must be inside the perimeter of the mattress when asleep...WHY? because a man lives under my bed and will saw off anything hanging over....(that's what I used to think as a child...but apparently childhood fantasies continue..because that is a *cardinal* rule for me still.)

6.) I'm a bit of a *neat* freak...everything must be put away and clearly marked in appropriate containers for me to feel good. If my house is messy...I feel bad...when it is nice and clean and free...I'm in the BEST mood ever. I want to be in good moods...so I'm a little compulsive about organizing and cleaning. :)

Ok, so know you know I really am weird! I think this has gone all around the blogs...but if you read it and want to do it on your blog...consider yourself *tagged* by me :)

16 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about Chuckie coming out of the closet as I never watched those movies, but, I'm the same way as you. My closet doors have to be closed. Mine came from a Stephen King short story though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Closed closet doors, hmmm. And a neat house... Double hmmmmm. You *are* weird :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vonna- thanks for sharing your "weird things", you've got me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny post! And by the way, weird is good. i should know! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vonna: My last comment got lost in cyberspace & I sent you an e-mail.

    btw, you are NOT weird at all.

    Enjoy the week-end

    ReplyDelete
  6. not so weird and besides weird is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! I love your weirdnesses! They're so much fun! So how has your gran managed to get around if you have her feet? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the Neat Freak thing. Hey, your Bee Mine box in the last post is wonderful...you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am LOL'ing at your number 5...the man under the bed sawing off appendages... :-D I'm the same way, although the monster under my bed will grab any dangling part and pull me under.

    Silly, yes. Unrealistic, yes. But I'm a firm believer...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading your 'wierd' things, if they are 'wierd' I suffer from 3 and 6 myself...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your "weird things". The best I've read so far. I also have to have "everything" on the matress at night but I never new way. I actually have to have everything covered as well. Doesn't matter how hot it gets, I need to be covered. Unlike you though, I don't know why. LOL! My youngest dd (6 yo) is the same way.

    I'm enjoying your blog. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha! Just discovered I can't spell either. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I loved your "weird" list!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL. Your weird things made me laugh, especially the sleeping thing. You know, it was a warm night last night, so I was kicking the blanket around and my foot stuck out past the mattress. I actually thought of your weird thing and retracted my foot! Hahahaha...

    eileen :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmmm - with your next exchange from me don't be surprised if you get a jar of dill pickles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked your six weird things--LOL. I know what you mean about the curtains--I haven't been thrilled with my curtains in the past. I figure this time though I have a better sewing machine, and besides, if I get enough ebay fabrics and throw enough how-to books and patterns at them, they HAVE to be perfect, right? LOL--I agree that Country Curtains does some nice curtains at some good prices, so some of my (more visible) windows will sport those...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher