Friday, December 15, 2006

Winter Blast Exchange Received from Cathy!!




What would you think if you received this in the mail?!
Such lovely, lovely stitching......

Then all of these goodies????? YIKES, how do you say thanks when you've been so abundantly blessed with such a huge stash of stuff?! THANK YOU, CATHY!!!!! You can meet and see all of Cathy's other lovely projects at her BLOG
She's a wonderful lady and does the most gorgeous work....how my heart skipped a beat when I saw the package was from her!! Thanks again Cathy! I will enjoy every single thing you've sent and your stitching is beyond compare!
Until Next Time..... :o)

9 comments:

  1. Cathy's work truly is spectacular, isn't it? I'm glad you have the chance to own something that she's stitched. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice needleroll and goodies. I'm sure you'll treasure them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic needleroll and exchange from Cathy - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That needleroll is gorgeous, I think Cathy does beautiful things for the exchanges :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were truly blessed with awsume stash and the needle roll is an awsume stitch as well..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vonna - It was so much fun stitching this for you! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love your exchange gifts too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, it's nice to read your comments.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely lovely needleroll and exhchange. Love the the ornament-will be perfect for your brother and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful needleroll! I love the ribbon she used too. Congrats on a great exchange!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher