Thursday, December 14, 2006

A small finish....

This is for my brother and new SIL who were married this year. I'm getting a lot of wear out of Lizzie Kate's First Christmas pattern. This one I finished round and it is on 28 ct. white linen. I didn't use any of the same colors of floss. The light green and red is DMC and the holly leaves are done in Ivy WDW. I like the looks of this one. It's a little big for an ornament, but it's cute.

I've done a lot of work today on a "stitching project" but not actually..... stitching. Rather I'm devising my finish that I mentioned in the previous post. I've got it all together and am now just waiting on my actually finishing the stitching part....I think it's going to be fabulous! If so I'll share it with all of you....I've not seen a finish like this on anyone's blog and I think it's *may* be an original! :o)
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher