Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas All!

I'd like to wish each of you a special holiday season from me! 2006 has been a tough year in some aspects (aren't they all?!) but one highlight is that I started blogging (which I am totally enjoying!) and I met a lot of great people and have made some spectacular friends! I value all of your comments and just by visiting my blog and leaving me a comment uplifts my spirit and makes me smile! Thanks to everyone that comes and visits me from time to time! Taking time out of your busy schedule to spend time reading my thoughts and looking over my projects means a lot!
This is the Christmas Picture that we had in our cards this year and it shows the little miracles that I live with...they are my dear hearts! They certainly all look quite similar - don't they?! I guess our gene pools are not very broad :)
I won't be blogging again probably until close to the first of the year. I work this weekend, (ugh!) then I and my family will be travelling to our parent's homes. My DH will be back by the middle of the week because he doesn't want to take days off work...(I know he's a man) and I'm not returning until right before the 31st. Please know that I've been stitching, stitching away on secret exchanges...but I've got a couple coming up by the end of January so I'll be able to share them then. But until then I wish the best of all holiday seasons! May your travels be safe. May your health be intact. May the spirit of the season touch your hearts and may you all know the love and fellowship of family and friends!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
:D

12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!!!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family, Vonna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vonna,

    I've really enjoyed your blog. You do such a nice job with the writing and the pictures are great! I wish you and your family safe travels and a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! love the pics of the little santa's helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet Christmas photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vonna:

    Merry Christmas to you and your family! I love your picture here!! Thank you for your really nice words about my project! You are such a sweetie!! I love hearing from you and happy stitching to you!

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Vonna, to you and all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the wonderful wishes - I hope your holidays and new year are filled with joy and health!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good-looking (and mischievous looking as well) family you have! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Christmas Photo.Happy New year to all of you..

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute picture of your family! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    Looking forward to stitching and exchanging with you more in 2007!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher