Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Looky what I got...!!!!!

Look at this beautiful, beautiful stocking ornament I received from Rachel! She was my partner for the USEBB Exchange board. Isn't it just gorgeous?! She did a wonderful job. She stitched it over one and it is just great! Here's all the goodies that came in the package!!! Talk about spoiled!

Then much to my delight (and surprise!) my friend Harmien from the Netherlands sent me this lovely ornie from Angel Stitchin': Isn't it cute as a button! Look at all that rusched ribbon. Harmien doesn't have a blog, but I'm hoping to convert her to blogdom soon!
What a surprise filled day I had today! Two beautiful handstitched gifts from two lovely ladies! I'm truly spoiled and just can't say enough about the fine workmanship shown in these two ornaments! Thanks again ladies!!
Until next time!
:o)

5 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so happy you like your package. I really enjoyed stitching this for you.:) Your present from Harmien is too cute - love that pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what nice ornies & gifties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornaments - what a great mail day!

    Your carmel corn in the previous post looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, oh my...lovely, lovely...envy, envy. Why am I saying things twice? Because it's one each for the beautiful gift/exchanges you received!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ornaments, Vonna ~ you are a lucky girl and a deserving one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher