Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

My rush to get things done before my family piles into the car to get to our parent's home is underway....

I've been straightening the house so that it is spic and span for our return Friday evening. We plan on putting up our Christmas tree once we get back home. In the meantime, I plan on doing a little R and R at my Mother's house the next two days. It will be refreshing for me and a much needed break from the everyday grind.

Before I close, I would just like to mention a few of the things I'm grateful for in my life. First of all, I'm thankful for my family - without them (no matter how much I have to hustle and bustle around after them) I'd be nothing. My husband and children mean the world to me and I love them so much. I'm thankful that we have a safe, warm home and that we can always return to it for restoring benefits and togetherness. I'm thankful that I have such good friends to lean on both present in my everyday life and in blogging. Without friends to share good and bad times, would be misery for me. Lastly I'm thankful for my health and the health of my family. God has been good to us. I thank Him for his presence in my life and the many gifts he's bestown on me, I am many times unworthy.

Well dear friends, I am so thankful for you and your visiting my little piece of cyberspace. Your comments and kind words humble me. I so enjoy reading them all and I thank you for taking the time to read my little blog about my life and works. Have a safe and happy holiday!

Sincerely, Vonna

P.S. Just a FYI, I've got my 5 Pay It Forward participants!

  • Dawn
  • Annemarie
  • Carol
  • Michelle
  • Wendy
  • I've already finished a project and sent it to Annemarie! As I was doing it...it just seemed that it was for Annemarie. So heads up An! Please don't be critical it was my first try at this finish...LOL! I'll get something made and sent to you other lovely ladies in the next few weeks/months..... :D

    P.S.S. I mailed my USEBB Ornament Exchange yesterday! My partner should probably have it in her hot little hands on Friday. I'm anxious to see what she thinks, this being my first exchange :D

    Until next time, have a wonderful, restful holiday! :D

    4 comments:

    1. Harmien1:37 PM

      Happy Thanksgiving, Vonna.
      I hope you have a wonderful time with your family!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too Vonna!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family, Vonna! I hope you find some time for some much deserved R&R.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed the R&R - I'm looking forward to seeing your PIF piece you sent to Annemarie and your exchange piece too.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
    My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
    ~Vonna
    The Twisted Stitcher