Friday, September 15, 2006

Angels Singing....

Do you hear the angels singing an "Alleliua" chorus? Well you should because my LNS called this p.m. and said the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue that I ordered was in!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot tell you how happy I am, this is my *favorite* issue of the year!! Yippee!!

They called at noon, I was over there and on my way back home by 2 p.m. I looked through it already and I believe it is another winner! While there I also picked up JCS ornament preview magazine which is really the October issue....has some cuties in there as well that are "complimenting" ornaments to the ones that some of the designers did for the Ornament issue. I love the Country Cottage Needleworks ornie in the mag and the Angel Stitching one was cute as well. Little disappointed in Lizzie Kate's ornie this year...but you can't win them all.

So has anybody else gotten their copy yet?

Have a great weekend everyone....!!!
:o)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:10 PM

    Oh happy , happy day for you!!! Glad it came in! Michelle-ozark crafter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rub it in, why don't you? I can't even get the regular JCS over here. I pre-ordered the ornie issue from SB&B, though, and can't wait to curl up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...that must mean that mine is on it's way! I renew my subscription to JCS every year when they throw out that "free" ornament issue carrot :) I can't wait to see the latest edition!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't gotten my copy yet, but now that yours is in, maybe mine won't be long. Oh, I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I hope that means mine will arrive soon in the mail - I love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received mine and it has so many cute pieces in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaah! I don't have anyone in town who sells the ornie issue. I'll have to order it online, or wait until I go to Spokane next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher