Monday, August 14, 2006

The Twisted Stitcher?!


Yep, that's me, a twisted stitcher....really I'm not, I just thought it was a cute name! Remember Twisted Sister - the rock band from the early 80's - What was that guys name....he had a reality show not too long ago...but I can't remember his name....

Oh, well...on to stitching. I love to cross stitch. I am currently in a SAL with my on-line friend Harmien and Annemarie. We are trying to tackle the Village of Hawks Run Hollow. Here's my first block finished:

I think it turned out very nice! I didn't even know about Carriage House Samplings until Harmien introduced them to me....and here I thought I was an accomplished stitcher....yeah right. Well time is short and my stitching is long, so sadly I must go....Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute name! Dee Snider was the lead singer for Twisted Sister. I actually saw them back in the 80's...oh my!!

    Looks like you are making great progress on your VoHRH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stitching you have there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following me on my blog. If you have any questions, please ensure that your e-mail is left or associated with your profile so that I may contact you. Or you may contact me personally at: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment!
~Vonna
The Twisted Stitcher