The little pick and heart stand is alreay in my entrance garden it says "Love Grows Here"
And the sweet little watering can is also haning in my garden...plus she sent me the flower journal :) I'm using it already as well!
Thank you ever so much Toni! I appreciate it all! Your stitching is perfection and the wee pillow looks perfect on my hanging shelf!
I've been tagged a couple of times by lovely ladies...so I'll address those now too :) *Thanks to Goldie and Tannia for tagging me :) I'm supposed to list 8 random facts about myself....
Here it goes....
1. I was almost a "Yankee Doodle Dandy" ....my Mom was in labor with me for over 72 hours, she went in labor on July 3, they thought I'd be here on July 4 (U.S. Independence Day) however, I didn't make my apperance until after an emergency c-section at 5 a.m. on Thursday, July 5...I always have been a day late and a dollar short! LOL!
2. I love to dip potato chips in ketchup
3. My job is dealing with any type of bodily fluid you can think of....I'm *not* kidding
4. I was the top scholarship winner from my graduating High School class, I was awarded 3 monetary scholarships based on my grades, extracurricular activities and my personality.
5. I didn't go to my senior prom
6. I drive a Ford Windstar SEL
7. It is COKE and not PEPSI for me
8. AND unlike Goldie...I do NOT wear the same size jeans as I wore in High School!
Ok, there you go....geez...that's hard!
I don't have any stitchy news....but I do think you all need to go over to this BLOG and give a warm welcome to Marie :) She's a friend of mine that I met from the USEBB board. Not only is Marie a wonderful stitcher, but she's posting techniques and tips for us all...so go on over and give Marie a "Howdy doo!"
Monday is my DH's 37th birthday! We're taking the kids out of school and travelling HERE Holiday World has been in this wee little village of Santa Claus, Indiana since my Mom was a child :) I spent many a summer day riding the rides and having the time of my life there and now its my kids turn. We go here two or three times a summer and we always have a grand time.
Hope you all are having a great weekend...until next time :)